A new timeline

It was dark. Every thing hurt. Was I asleep? Was it night? All the hyena knew was that he was in pain. "H...help!" He called out to someone. Anyone...but nobody came.

    The hyena woke in a bed. He wore a knights helmet and armor leggings. He didn't know where he was or what happened, but when he looked down, he saw his torso wrapped in bandages. Bloodied bandages. It looked like both fresh and dried blood were on the bandages. Soon he heard a door open suddenly, making him flinch and jerk his head to the door. He felt....strange as he looked at the woman who just walked through the door. He didn't feel anything but fear as he watched her. "Finally~ you wake." She said, smiling. The hyena gulped. "Wh....where am I? Who are you?" The hyena asked. The woman frowned. "Your friend? Remember?" She asked. Something was off. He still felt light, like in his dream. Was this all still a dream. He bit his bottom lip, hard...and felt nothing. Before he could say anything, someone else walked into the room. It was a fucking dragon. The hyena suddenly felt relieved. He didn't know why. "Well hello there, my friend~ I see you found it out, yes?" The dragon asked, tilting his head. "That....that this is a d-dream?" The hyena asks. The dragon nods. "Yes. And it seems that you...have been saved by me. Sorry for making this false dream, but I didn't want you to be alarmed by seeing just darkness. But, it seems that you managed to find out...say, do you remember anything?" The dragon said. The hyena sighed. "N....no. All I remember is my name." He replied. "And what is that, my lovely vessel?" The dragon asked. "W-wait, vessel!?" The hyena yelped. "Yes...I'm afraid you had died. But fear not, my vessel~ for I have saved you. But...we must make a deal before you can live again." The dragon said. The hyena looked to the side. The woman had dissapeared. He looked back to the dragon, and studied his details. The dragon had a fit body, and grey scales. He had worn a loincloth to cover his lower area. The hyena blushed a small bit. Studying his face, the dragon had black eyes with his left iris being yellow and right iris being red. The dragon had a black beard, and hair in his armpits and between his pecs. Was the hyena starting to fall for the dragon already? The dragon chuckled. "Maybe~ you are." The dragon teased. Did he say that out loud? "Yes, you did." The dragon replied with a small, and deep, chuckle. "Now, let's get on with this, yes? I will explain the deal we must make, but first we need to get some things out of the way. First off, my name is Berius, I am a demon dragon. Second, if this deal goes through, I will live in your mind. That...is all for now." The dragon said. The hyena was dumbfounded. The dragon was a demon? "Now, tell me. Do you accept the deal for you to live again, and me live in your mind? And tell me...what shall I call you?" Berius asked. The hyena sighed. "I accept. And my name is-"

The hyena woke. He was in the forest. His wound was gone, yet he was still in pain. He got up. "Ah friend! I'm glad it worked!" Berius said, his voice heard in the hyena's head. "It seems you're missing your chestplate though. Eh, doesn't matter. Means you're showing off your nice body~" the dragon teased, making the hyena blush. "I'm kidding....or am I? Haha! Anyway, we must go. We have one hellish journey ahead of us." Berius said. The hyena nodded....and followed the path in the forest.

Nearby, four more demons, one being another dragon, were at a camp, now heading down the same path on the same journey.

They were all about to have one hellish journey together.

-*End Of Chapter*-

(Hope you enjoyed~)