Chapter 7

When you got at the temple, you calmed down after running through the town. "Hey guys, I'm home," you screamed as you stepped in. You could hear many footsteps becoming louder after you stated it. The entire order was present. Each and every one of the team members. Some of them were enraged, while others appeared afraid or concerned. "Where the heck have you been!" Olivia said. "I was going to mine for some diamonds," you said, which was a lie. "We were concerned," Petra said passionately. "We searched the entire town for you," says Petra "You could've told us where you were," Axel said. "I'm sorry I didn't know," you said, your face flushed with embarrassment. "How could you not know to notify people where you're going, have you ever had any friends," Ivor said, a bit furious. The entire order gasped in surprise and glared angrily at Ivor. Why would he say that? Doesn't he know you've never had a single buddy in your entire life?

Today was a nightmare: you were abducted by a strange girl with red hair, and now an Order of the Stone member despises you. Why are you having such bad luck?

When you exited the room, the entire team glanced down the hallway toward your room, slowly turning their heads and giving Ivor a furious glare that could pierce the hearts of your victims.

While you were weeping in your room, Ivor looked frightened. You could hear the team shouting at him and arguing, so you sobbed till you fell asleep.

 You could hear the team shouting at him and arguing, so you sobbed till you fell asleep