Chapter 22

You awoke and rose. Cassie stood up and walked away. Don't tell me she went to Beacontown. Why, for the love of God, did she have to go there? Winslow was sitting on a cobblestone block when you saw him. "Hey Winslow, do you know where Cassie is?" you approached him. He leaped from the stone and dashed out of the cave. You followed him, and he began walking till he reached beacontown. Oh my goodness, you were accurate. She went to the beacontown. You dashed into town and sprinted all the way to the temple. Stampy halted you, but you went by him. and didn't understand what he was saying and didn't understand what he was saying You weren't interested in what he had to say. You were concerned about your pals. You sprinted all the way to the temple and when you reached, you gently stepped up to the temple's door. You were terrified. You didn't want to know what Cassie could have done to your buddies. Finally, you mustered the courage to open the door. When you went into the temple, your heart sank. The furniture was abruptly demolished. You hurried into the living room when you heard a battle cry. Cassie was fighting with Jessie. Cassie was covered in blood. You had no idea whose blood it was, and you didn't want to find out. Your entire body went cold. All you could do was stand there and watch the battle. Cassie spotted me and bolted from the room. Jessie and the other members noticed me. Fear caused me to pass out unexpectedly.

Note from the Authors Thank you for your help, folks. I adore you two very much. I apologize for the lack of updates. I was taking a break, so I apologize for the shortness of this chapter. But believe me, it will become lot better.

And no one died just letting you know.