Yandere Cassie Rose Ending

Authors note this story has multiple endings every character has an ending

You sprinted without stopping for anything. You'd die if you did, and dying wasn't worth it. You wished to summon assistance and have these creatures removed from your presence. You could hear Lukas shouting your name, but it didn't bother you. You were still on the go. You were running towards a cave when a hand grabbed you and took you inside. You were ready to scream when they placed their palm over your mouth, preventing you from yelling.

You were so happy that Cassie found you. Wait, did she know about this the whole time? Suddenly, you felt something fall on top of you, shattering causing glass to cut up your back. It was a potion. You looked up. There was a cat on a bookshelf. It was Winslow. You suddenly felt sleepy and collapsed on the floor. The last thing you saw was Winslow smiling with Cassie. An image that would haunt you forever.

2 years later...

You were seated in a fully broken chair. Your spirit felt empty, and you felt as if an arrow had gone through your heart. You felt worthless and useless. The door swung open unexpectedly. Cassie was there. Of course. She came over with a dish of chicken, which she chopped up and served to you. When you completed the meal, you said to Cassie, "hello Cassie." "Yes, Y/N," Cassie said. "Can I have the potion again, just a little bit, so I can drain away the pain?"

Cassie giggled and said, "fine, I'll go grab it," as the door closed behind her. Cassie was smiling as she closed the door, trapping you in the darkness.