Jan 3rd, 4:56 pm

Him | Her

"He-"

"Hi!"

"...And you're back."

"Yes. Aren't you just lucky?"

"Yay. What service are you in need of this time ma'am."

"Jeez cut down on the sarcasm, would you."

"No."

"Stranger!- Wait. What is she doing here!"

"What?"

"It's my best friend. She just went inside my father's study. And it kind of looks really suspicious. Even I'm not allowed in there. Do you think she knows my father?"

"So what if she does?"

"Perfect recipe for a disaster."

"Alright."

"Uh- do you really think she knows him? I mean I don't ever remember introducing them to each other over the course of the three years I've known her for. I always made sure that they never cross paths."

"How would I know? Plus what kind of best friend are you? Not wanting your parents to know your friends, specially your best friend! Is she a bad influence on you? Did she got you hooked on drugs?"

"What the hell stranger! Drugs? Seriously? As if I'd ever want to touch that shit. I've been waiting for the day I turn eighteen and get the fuck out of here. I'm not going to let drugs destroy my plans. And her corrupting me? Pft! No dude. It's the other way round. But seriously though, do you think she might know my father somehow?"

"Look, instead of spying on her why don't you just confront her?"

"Um- good idea. I think I'll just do that. See you later Stranger. And thanks."

...................

"Bye? You're welcome?"