Which ones your wife?

Gordie instantly began glancing around but he couldn't see anyone. He clutched tighter onto the leads of both dogs as he suddenly heard them both whimper in sync.

Looking down he saw what looked like red feathers attached to their fur.

"Boys?" He questioned as he reached down and was about to touch one when he felt a something sharp hit his arm.

Bringing his arm around his saw another red feather attached to his arm. Yet just as he slowly reached up to touch it he felt his eyes slowly beginning to close. He knew he wasn't that tired but for some reason he really began to struggle to stay awake.

Looking down he saw both dogs lay down and yawn themselves as Gordie fell to his knees. He forced his head up and looked around but saw no-one, until he caught sight of Ace and Vince walking with Teddy just outside the graveyard.

His arm attempted to outstretch as he opened his mouth.

"Ac-"

Gordie fell forward as both dogs's eyes shut slowly.

"What was that?" Teddy's head snapped in the direction of the graveyard.

Both cobras tensed up as they looked into what they could see.

"I can't see nothing." Vince mumbled as he saw no movement and heard nothing but the small thud from before.

"You're imagining it kid." Ace said as he put a hand on the back of Teddy's head, "Keep moving."

Teddy grumbled as he followed Ace's orders, news had slowly started around of children being taken and his mum had agreed to let him stay at Athena and Eyeballs for the time being. Even she agreed that a house with a cop, 2 police dogs and a whole load of cobras was the safest place.

The three soon arrived back at Athena's as Billy and Charlie brought Vern over, the Tessio parents also thankful of the option of having their son protected by a cop, 2 police dogs and a load of cobras.

Teddy and Vern high fived as they walked in. Chris relaxed seeing the other cobras now in the kitchen, tension and awkwardness had been flooding the kitchen since Gordie had left. Not to mention he didn't trust this nanny so the sight of Ace taking Flynn from her was somewhat reliving.

He quickly nodded at Teddy and Vern as the three young boys all disappeared up the stairs.

"Don't those kids ever fucking sit still?" Ace grumbled as he bounced Flynn on his hip. "This one's much easier." He nodded at the gurgling baby in his arms.

"He can't even walk yet Ace." Billy said with a laugh as he helped himself to a beer.

"Exactly." Ace said with a smirk. "Much easier."

The others laughed as Jess slowly stood and walked over to Ace. "I'll take them for their naps." She spoke softly as she stared at him with a small smile on her face.

He nodded slowly as he cautiously let her take Flynn from his arms. He watched as she calmly and sweetly took Zachary from Billy's grip before she looked at Kiara in Eyeball's.

"Coming?" She asked sweetly.

He nodded slowly as she gave him another smile before turning and walking out. Eyeball instantly gave his friends the same look as they all stared in confusion, disbelief and shock.

"Which one's your wife again?" Vince mumbled as Eyeball reached his leg out and kicked him at the same time as Ace reached out and smacked his chest.

Kiara gurgled and groaned in his arms as he nodded at her. "Come with me?" He practically pleaded Ace.