Chapter 5 - Turn That Smile Upside Down

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color 

N/n - Nickname

Location: Hello Kitty's House - The Basement- Uptown Creation City 

Date: October 31, 2014 - Halloween 

Time: 10:55 PM

No POV

After Hello Kitty aka Hell no Kitty had successfully kidnapped Y/n at his own house without harming him, she took him all the way to her house in the middle of the night without getting detected.

When she got back into her home, she took Y/n to the basement and laid him on top of a table then strapped himself in so she can perform the "Open-Mouth" surgery.

Suddenly, Y/n then started to move a bit, meaning that the chloroform effects are starting to wear off, but Hell on Kitty quickly injected him a heavy dose of tranquilizer to knock him out for a little longer for her to complete the task without any problems as she started dressing up in a surgeon's outfit and bringing out the surgical tools and medical for her to perform the operation.

She then put on her face mask and gloves on and started the operation on Y/n's mouth by marking the incisions before applying the sedatives on Y/n's face to numb out the pain and grabbed the scalpal to begin the opeartion.

Hopefully, that Y/n would be happy that he finally has a mouth like Hello Kitty has herself and not be frightened by what she has done to his face that would make it look like a freak.

Timeskip - 45 Minutes Later

It took some time and a lot of effort and gauze, but Hello Kitty has finally done with the operation as she tied the last bandage all over his face where his new mouth should be.

She wiped off the sweat off her forehead from all of the hard work she did for her boyfriend to give him what he truly desires most in his life.

Then she waited for a moment until Y/n wakes up from his slumber and speak of the devil, he slowly began to stir from his sleep and then suddenly his E/c eyes widened and became bloodshot and turn into to a color of F/c with his pupils became slitted like his girlfriend's own demonic-like eyes.

He started to tense up for a moment until he felt something holding his hand and looked to see Hello Kitty holding his hand with a happy expression in her eyes while still wearing the face mask where her creepy cut-off  mouth should be.

He was about to scream in terror, but Hello Kitty stopped him from freaking out and have another panic attack, which for some reason he calm down a bit, but not entirely as he let Hello Kitty explain everything.

Hell on Kitty: N/n, I know that you are really scared and freaked out about what is happening right now, but I knocked you out because I wanted to give you something that no one in the whole world can give you...I carved you a mouth on your face to put a smile on your face. I didn't want to hurt you in any way after what happened back at the prom, but I wanted you to be on my side to get our revenge on the ones that mocked us for too long.

Y/n was shocked to hear that from Hello Kitty, then he touched the bandages on his face before he somehow tasted a bit a blood in his mouth, making him wonder what could be under those bandages.

Hell on Kitty: Go ahead, sweetie~ unwrap those bandages and show me your very own beautiful smile on your face.

Y/n didn't think twice and slowly unwrapped the bandages to unveil his very own mouth to the world.