Chapter 15: School Fight

3rd Pov

(Next Day)

It was the next day as the gang was walking into their lockers talking to one another about how to stopped Connors.

Travis: *whispering* So how are we going to deal with Connors?

Yuto: *whispering too* Gotta reverse the formula that I made so I can cure him before he does something very stupid.

Sona: *whispering also* But how are you going to make it if the lab is destroyed from that rat lizard thing.

Yuto: *sighing* Gotta go to Oscrop to make it here. *gives Travis a piece of paper*

Travis: What is this?

Yuto; The formula that make him into the lizard I'm giving it to you guys just in cause I can't do it.

Travis: Good thing I'm good at science.

Sona; Yeah.

Soon out of nowhere Yuto's spider sense went off as he started to looked around.

As his spider sense was warning him, in the girls' bathroom one of the toilets soon began to crack from the bottom as Connors burst threw it and rammed through the door roaring.

Sona: *saw him* There's a giant lizard in the bathroom!! 

As she said that everyone started running towards the exits as Yuto was telling Travis and Sona to leave him and as the people was running passed him. Yuto ran towards Connors and as Connors tried to stripe him, Yuto ducked under him and webs his legs together making him fall and soon jumped on top of Connors activing his talons and tries to slice him Connors grabbed his arm and slammed hi onto the ground.

Yuto: Shit..*tries to get up*

Connors: *grabs his bookbag and throws it away and picks him up and slammed him into a locker*

Yuto: Fuck!

Connors; *throws him into a wall*

As Yuto falls to the ground Connors crashed into the room and grabs his leg and tries to slice him but Yuto dodges and sliced his legs as Connors roared in pain Yuto saw his bag that have his suit in and shot a web at it as he was grabbed and picked up. He caught the bag as shown as he did he was thrown into a wall. Connors looked don and saw chemicals and mixed them together and throws it at the hole making smoke.

Connors: All these souls I can cure them Yuto. You can stop me.

From the hole a shoe was thrown at him as Yuto jumped out in his spider suit webs to lights into him, as Connors was distracted for a bit Yuto was behind him and jumped on his back and started to web his face.

Yuto: Connors this isn't you stop this!!

As they was making their way into the hallway Connors slammed Yuto into a wall  and tries to slice him again, but Yuto was on the roof.

Yuto: Let's talk about this Professor!

Without talking Connors climbed the the roof and started chasing after him, Yuto was trying to reason with him but jumped off the roof and webs Connor' back and pulled him into the ground. Connors got up and runs towards him, but Yuto zips under him and grabbed his tail, so Connors slammed him into lockers and throws him inti a new area with his tail. 

Yuto: Fucking nasty. *throws the the ripped tail off of him*

Connors: *regrows his tails and growls at him*