twenty. (3)

«Sero»

"Is that him?"

I look at the car, wait for him to get out of it, and so I nod. "Yeah, that's him. Stay here."

I take a step forward, but Roki stops me by taking my arm.

"What? I won't leave you alone."

I grin, reach for his neck and place a peck on his lips to calm his nerves. "No, stay in here, he's a tough guy and I don't want him to have anything to do with you."

"If he's dangerous then it's more than reasonable for me to go with you."

"Hey, don't worry, okay?" I murmur, being sure on this; "I know that man, he won't have any deals with me, I just don't want him to know anything about my life, especially you."

Roki stays here, looking at me to make a decision. At the end of the day he sighs, makes a face too, but ends up accepting. "Fine. Go and end up with this fast, you hear? And if I see absolutely anything going wrong I will go."

"Mhm, don't worry, flaco."

"Okay..."

So, one last calming smile and a little kiss on his lips, is enough to go there.

His car's parked there, waiting for me. When he sees me coming, he takes the stuff and lets me be close to speak.

"Hey, Hanta."

"What's up, loco. All good on your way to get here?"

"All good, yeah, I knew enough."

I nod, deciding to do just what Roki said, straight to the point by saying; "The phone's clean, right?"

"Of course, man" He says, opening the box and showing it to me. "The number's from Colombia, I have people there ready to burn the other one in three hours."

"What about the second one I asked you for?"

"I have people in Ecuador for that one. It's there or Bolivia, you tell me."

"Mh..." I think about it. It's fifteen days, gotta be credible. "Ecuador. Is closer to Colombia."

"Ecuador will be, then."

"Perfect, loco, I owe you a big one."

"Anything for my chulo, you know that."

I chuckle, rolling my eyes. Better not to play along, I don't want my man to worry. "You got the money, right?"

"Yeah, they left it in my place."

"Nice. No trace, right?"

"No trace, man, it's the cleanest job I've done in years, not even my boss would know that shit's mine."

"Nice, bro, better that way. I don't want any deals with your people right now."

"Yeah, I know, we're all stressed with that deal. Whatever, as soon as I give you that thing I'm going back to Russia, I don't understand shit to these people, loco."

"What? That fast?"

"Yeah, loco, why? You gonna miss me, huh, flaco?" He says, with a smirk, taking a step forward.

"Loco, my man's there..."

He frowns, taking a look behind me. I turn to see too, praying God he's still in the darkness where I left him.

"Where did you get that hottie from, huh, you son of a bitch?"

I huff, giving him a little push. "Nowhere you should know."