12.

“This time is for you, we became closer."

_________________________________________

"

You! What did you just said? You love me?" SaeBom asked standing up. Sehun gripped his hair in frustration. He stood and grabbed her shoulders.

"I love you. I know in such a short time I fell for you but it's true. I was scared as hell SaeBom when you just disappeared. I thought you cut me off from your life." He said and hugged her.

"Sehun." She called him out.

"Please don't say anything yet. I know you are not ready and all but just don't say anything." He said.

"Sehun, I like you." She said in muffled voice as her head was buried on his chest. "Thats why I just avoided you. I thought you use to flirt with me. You liked being my friend that's it. I never thought you would be this scared. I am sorry." She cryed.

"Saebom ah. Please don't ever run away. Talk to me but please don't." He said. She pulled off and nodded. "So-------" He started but was cut off.

"Lets date." She said smiling. He was shocked. "Sehunie. Let's date." He nodded and kissed her lips. They thought they were dreaming but it was all true. The kiss was soft and dreamy. He pulled off. "I see Baby has grown up." She said walking towards the exit.

He whined. "Who is baby?" He asked. She pointed at him. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home. Let's go. Or we can go to some restaurant." She said. He agreed immediately and walked behind her.

"This Summer is killing me. How can you come to beach?" He said and started driving. She just shrugged off. They reached her home. After changing they went to restaurant. After eating Sehun dropped her off to her home and went to his.

Several days passed. Sehun and Saebom were happy in their relationship. Sehun used to be shy baby and Saebom a straightforward.

"Sehun, I don't care I want two babies." SaeBom said entering her Firm.

"Saebom ah let's just don't discuss it. I am literally in office, it's awkward." He said looking around.

"Okay okay." She laughed. "Let's talk later bye. Love you." With that she hang up.

"You should let me reply." He mumbled and sighed. "Miss Lisa." He called her. "I liked Jo Eun hee's work. Please finalize it." He said. Lisa beamed happily and thanked him.

"Sir Prince Suho wants to talk to you." Lisa said. He nodded. Suho entered his office.

"Hyung." He waved. Suho smiled. They both were discussing something about the collaboration projects. Hours passed by and they didn't even know. "Lets eat Hyung." They had their lunch.

SaeBom was in court. Fighting a case. After few hours it completed. She was on her way to her Firm. She stopped her car and saw a painting.

"It's so amazing." She said and went near the painting touching it. It was a painting of a girl and boy sitting on the hood of car. They were stargazing. "Excuse me" she called the owner.

"Yes Ma'am." He bowed.

"Can you pack this?" She asked.

"Sure." He smiled and packed it. She payed for the painting and left the shop. She reached her Firm and to her suprise one guy was still working. It was past working time.

"Excuse me." She called him out. The guy looked up and bowed immediately. "Why are you still here? It's past 9 pm."

"Uh-Princess. I was just going to read these and go." He said.

"What are those cases about?" She asked.

"A Suicidal case turned into murder." He said showing the points he have noted.

"Are you sure it's not opposite?" She asked checking out the file. He shook his head. "Mr. Do. Right?" He nodded. "You can go. I will look into these." She said.

"No princess. It's my first internship case. I have to do it." He said. She smiled and nodded. "I questioned Mr. Kim too. He told that they were in Paju that day." She nodded.

"So Mrs. Kim is saying he was murdered." She asked. He nodded. "Lets find more evidence. You have the footage right?" He nodded. They started collecting more and more evidence.

"Lets interrogate their neighbours tomorrow and his close friends okay." She said. He nodded. "You should go now." He nodded.

"Thank you princess." He said and left. SaeBom was on her way to her home now. She called Sehun.

"Hey!" He said happily.

"What are you doing?" She asked him.

"I was eating. Just finished. Did you have your dinner?" He asked.

"No. I am just going home." They talked for few minutes and kept the call. Saebom was about to sleep but her phone was vibrating indicating she is receiving a call. It was her dad.

"Yes Dad." She said.

"Saebom come to Busan tomorrow." He said.

"Why dad?" She said.

"We are going to discuss your wedding date. And Yeon Joo is coming too." He said.

"Dad seriously?" She said sighed. "Why are you rushing this?"

"Saebom please." Her dad said. She just sighed and agreed. She was going to text Sehun but he called instead.

"Did you hear?" He asked. She nodded.

"I heard." She said sighing.

"Are you okay?" He asked leaning on his window.

"I am okay. But I don't want everything to rush. Like it's been three weeks we are dating. What if they says to marry next month." She said sitting on her bed.

"I know. I am tensed about it too." He said.

"Sehun. Let's not tell them we are dating." She said biting her nails.

"Obviously they will make us marry tomorrow only." He said laughing. "Lets tell them we will marry in six months. It's too early but much later than their opinions." He said.

"I agree with you. Let's go together."

"Sure I will pick you up. Sleep now." She nodded and cut the call.

They were now on their way to Busan Now. Sehun was rubbing his hands nervously. She held his hands and kissed his palm. He smiled. They entered the palace. They were welcomed. After sitting with their parents. SaeBom's Dad started.

"After one week." He said and both SaeBom and Sehun's eyes were widened.