16.

Hie! So I wanted to tell you this chapter will be little long.

SaeBom was now on her way towards her Dad's room. “Dad. I am leaving now." She bowed and left the room. Her mom grabbed her hand. “Mom let me go. I can't stay here."

“Sae bom ah. Please stop being stubborn. You know right you are going against King's words." Her mom said. SaeBom sighed.

“Yes I know." She replied. With that she walked away only to be stopped by her dad. She bowed and was about to leave but her dad's words stopped her.

“Han SaeBom one more step and I will marry you off." His dad said. She just scoffed and look at him.

“Yes and then again you will break it off." She replied smiling. “Do I look like some weak Princess to you? I am a lawyer. I can even report Royals."

“Saebom. Listen to me. I am not forcing to marry you. Okay. Just stay here for some days." He said patting her head and leaving her there alone.

Sehun has locked himself in his room. “Sehun please come out. Talk to us. Son." His mother banged the door. Sehun was sitting down near the door.

“Oh Sehun. Come out now." His dad ordered. He told the guards to bring the extra key. Sehun's phone chimed and a smile crept on his face.

GirlFriend
Hie boy!

SaeBom

It's fine. Don't miss
me too much.

I miss you

Me too. :)
Listen to me okay.

SaeBom

I am not breaking up okay.
I would not be able to call you
for somedays. Just understand
Okay. I will explain later.

SaeBom what are you
Going to do!?

Nothing love. Just trust me

Okay. Take care love you.

With that the phone was snatched from his hand. His dad took it and kept it with him. “Sehun. Prince Suho is coming. Talk with him about the projects and don't talk with her from now on."

“Dad." He called out but his dad just left. His mom hugged him. “Mom. What is this all!?" He yelled. “How can he expect me to work? Am I just a toy!?"

After several hours. Suho arrived and he was called by Sehun's dad. “Prince Suho. Can you please stay by him? He is too depressed. He is in love but he can't be with her. You know the situation."

Suho nodded. “I will comfort him." He bowed and left. “Sehun ah. Where are you?" He called him out. Sehun was currently inside his bedrooms balcony. Suho just figured it out and went there.

“Oh Hyung you came." Sehun replied. Suho nodded. “Whats the project?" He asked. Suho's face was full of confusion. But then he realised.

“Ahh it's nothing. I will manage it out." He said looking in the sky. Suho gave him his phone. “Talk with her. It's her birthday." He said and guilt washed over Sehun. He forgot about her birthday.

He called her immediately. “Hello. Prince Suho." SaeBom said.

“Happy Birthday SaeBom ah." Sehun said sadly.