21.

“Okay so it's decided. 20th July! Okay. You have three months for all the preparations. Okay." Sehun's dad said and everyone nodded.

“Kids stay here for dinner okay." Sehun's mom said and Saebom and Sehun nodded. “You can rest now."

They all exited the room. Sehun and Saebom were in Sehun's bedroom. “Sehun!" Sae bom called him. Sehun hummed not taking his eyes off the laptop. “Who is vivi?"

Sehun smiled immediately. “How do you know Vivi?" He asked her. She shrugged and showed him his business card.

“Your email." Sae bom said. Sehun laughed.

“Its my dog. He is currently in hospital." Sehun's smile faltered.

“Why?" Sae bom asked.

“Its nothing serious. I am going there later wanna come." She immediately nodded her head.

Sehun was doing his work while Sae bom was taking a quick nap. After a while he woked her up. They were now going to hospital to meet Vivi.

“Aww it's so cute." Sae bom ran towards vivi. Vivi licked her cheek as Sae bom carried Vivi.

Sehun talked with doctor and they left. “Lets go to park. Vivi loves playing." Sehun said as he started the engine. Saebom nodded.

“Vivi come here." Sehun called him. Vivi sprinted towards him. They all were playing.

“Sehun let's eat ice-cream." Sae bom ran towards the small shop. Sehun Chuckled and  followed her. “What will you have?"

“Bubble tea." Sehun said stroking Vivi. Sae bom sighed.

“Baby we are in ice cream shop." She said patting his cheeks. Sehun gulped looking at his angry girlfriend.

“C-Chocolate." He stuttered. She smiled and ordered the ice cream. They sat their eating it. Sehun's phone started ringing. “Its mom." He picked the call. “Sae bom let's go dinner is ready."

Sae bom drived this time as Sehun was tired. “Sehun. Let's go shopping. We have to select our outfits and also we have to decide the venue."

“No. We are going to buy that one which we selected in past. You took two hours for it." Sehun said looking out the window and Sae Bom chuckled.

They reached the palace. They all sat in dinning room. “Enjoy the food kids." Sae Bom's dad said. They all started eating it.

“Mom. Where is Unnie? Why didn't she come?" SaeBom asked her mom.

“I don't know. I called her but she told her health is not good." Her mom said taking a sip from her water. Sae bom nodded.

Sae bom and Sehun were now taking a stroll in their garden. “Sehun." Sae bom called him. Sehun looked at her. As he stared at her. He got lost in her eyes. He was pulled out of his trance as she kissed him.

He smiled and kissed her back. She gave him the access to explore her mouth. Sae bom pulled off and pouted. He smiled and squished her cheeks.

“What's wrong?" He asked as they sat on the grass.

“Sehun ah isn't everything going too perfect." Sehun nodded. “I am afraid something sorrowful will happen. It can't always be too perfect." Sae bom said putting her head on his shoulder.

“Don't worry. I will be there with you." Sehun said wrapping his arms on her waist. “You are not alone." She smiled and nodded. They sat their stargazing and talking.

“It's been one hour already. Why aren't you liking anything?" EunHo said sighing. They were all sitting inside Suho's boutique.

“Last time she took two hours Princess." Woo hee said sipping her coffee. Sehun was asleep now. Suho was too tired so he went home. He told them his assistant will help them.

“Is this one okay. I am Okay with it!" As the words left her mouth Sehun's eyes opened. His eyes were widened.

His girlfriend was wearing a beautiful off-shoulder white gown. Her hairs tyed in high ponytail leaving some strands falling on her eyes.

She was without make up but she was looking gorgeous. Sehun smiled and nodded. “This is the one." He said and hugged her.

“Geez! You can hug all you want after one week. After your marriage." Woo hee said and separated them. EunHo just laughed. She never got this moments in her life but she was just happy seeing them.

They bought the outfits and went home. “Lets meet after a week now." Sae bom said. Sehun shook his head denying.

“No. I can't. I need to see you atleast for five minutes to have a good day." He said and kissed her cheeks.

“Sehun ah. Let's meet after a week. On our wedding day. I heard if we meet before our wedding something bad will happen." Saebom said pouting. He smiled and ruffled her hairs.

“No! Nothing bad will happen." He assured her with his cute smile. She nodded and went home.

Few days passed by. Sae bom called him everyday. She stated not to meet but she was the one who missed him more and more. He just smiled at her silliness.

“Yoo cheers to last day of me being single. Tomorrow is my marriage yay." Sae bom clinked her glass with Yeon Joo and Woo hee.

“Sae bom. Stop drinking. You don't want to ruin your tomorrow right." Woo hee said snatching the glass from her friend's hands and chugging it.

“Sehun will be upset seeing his wife drunk." Yeon Joo said smiling like an idiot. “I want to meet my prince tooo." She yelled.

“Oh Princess SaeBom and Princess Yeon Joo." A guy called them. The girls turned their head towards him.

“Oh you are that Prince." Sae bom pointed and slept.

“Oh you were in club. My club prince." Yeon Joo said and smiled.

“uh-yes!" Minseok bowed. “Should I help you miss?" He asked Woo-hee who was only one sober. She smiled and nodded.

“Please Prince."

Minseok dropped them at Sae Bom's house. Woo hee thanked him and he left.

As sunrays fell on Sae bom. She whined and blocked them with her pillow. Then she remembered it's her wedding today.

“What the fuck! I am reeking of alcohol." She yelled and Yeon Joo and Woo hee ran to her room with widened eyes.

Please Votes and maybe comment❤️