19.

“Sehun let's go." Suho screamed his lungs out. Sehun sprinted outside and saw Suho inside the car. “Yah you know it's important meeting."

“I know hyung. Let's go." Sehun locked his seatbelt. He kept glancing at the phone but no messages and calls from SaeBom.

Everyone was wishing him but the girl he loves was still sleeping he thought. “Happy Birthday Sehunie." Suho smiled and patted his head. Sehun nodded thanked him.

They reached the office. They both exited. Everyone greeted them. Some wished them. As the guards opened the door they were greeted by Prince Jongdae, Prince Zhang Yixing, and their other businessman.

“Happy Birthday!" Prince Jongdae and Yixing hugged him. Sehun smiled. “Happy birthday." JongDae cheered happily. Yixing patted his shoulder.

Suho cleared his throat. “Lets start the meeting guys." They all took their seats and started discussing about some projects.

“Unnie. Sehun likes white and black. Why are you picking red." SaeBom yelled.

“Oh sorry." Yeon Joo smiled awkwardly and kept the red balloons. They both were shopping. “Sae bom you told that other Princess and his friends are coming too right?" SaeBom nodded and picked some cocoa powder.

“Prince Suho, Prince JongIn, Prince Jongdae, Princess EunHo, some prince from China and yes I will call Woo Hee too. Suho told me to call my friends too." SaeBom said her full focus was on fairy lights.

“Take the star one. They are pretty." Yeon Joo said. SaeBom nodded. “Are you really going to propose him?" Yeon Joo asked. SaeBom sighed.

“I thought it is a good idea but I am scared. What if he reject in front of all of them?" SaeBom screamed. Yeon Joo just nodded and laughed.

“Lets go eat something. They we can buy cake." They both ate at some restaurant and now was on their way to buy cake and gift. “Lets get chocolate." SaeBom nodded and payed.

“Unnie let's go to mall." SaeBom told her sister. As they reached the mall SaeBom was getting a call from Suho. “Hello Suho."

“Saebom! Did you buy the cake?" Suho asked slowly.

“Yes. Now I am in the mall." SaeBom replied scanning the shops.

“Okay. Good. I will keep him busy and take him home by eight is it okay?" Suho asked looking outside if anyone is there or not.

“Yes it's okay. Thanks Suho oppa." She said. “I will hang up now." SaeBom disconnected the call and entered a random shop.

Suho told others about the plan. They decided to somewhere to buy time for Sae Bom. He asked Eun Ho to help them.

“Hello!" Eun Ho called out but no one was responding. She was standing outside Sehun's house. As she was going to ring the bell the door opened.

The three girls looked at her admiring her beauty. “Are you Princess EunHo?" Yeon Joo asked. The girl nodded. “Please come inside."

“Hello. I am Princess Kim EunHo." EunHo bowed towards them. They all bowed and introduced themselves.

“Woah a commoner between Princesses. I am going to be awkward." Woo Hee whispered slowly. It was not gone unheard by EunHo. She patted her back.

“Don't be awkward." EunHo said smiling. “Lets get started."

They started decorating the place. “Let's go to rooftop Princess EunHo." SaeBom said. EunHo just nodded and followed her.

After a while Sehun's place was beautifully decorated with balloons, lights, photos, ribbons and many more. “Sae bom go get changed. You don't want him to see you in sweat pants and tshirt on his birthday." Woo hee said.

“He must be pretty upset you didn't wished him." EunHo said. SaeBom laughed.

“He must be cursing me in every language." SaeBom said. They all went to change their clothes. SaeBom just wore a simple dress. She let her hairs fell on her shoulder.

Applying a little make up and perfume. They were ready to call the birthday boy here. SaeBom called Suho and told him to drop Sehun and enter the house from back door.

Suho drived him to his house. “Bye Sehun." Suho hugged him once again and drived off. Sehun sighed.

“What a worst birthday?" Sehun mumbled and opened the door. As he was going to switch his lights on he saw a note.

Hie Sehunie
Happy Birthday! You thought I forgot hehe not even in dreams.
So! Go towards the kitchen and have some water baby.

-Sae bom

He scoffed but smile nonetheless. He kept the note in his pocket and went towards the kitchen. He opened the fridge and saw a cute sipper with a note stuck on it.

He removed the note and first took a sip. It was his favourite bubble tea. His eyes widened and he smiled widely. He read the note.

So did you like the bubble tea? Obviously you would love it. So drink it and now your next destination is your bedroom. Go there.

He went towards the bedroom with fast steps. He looked around and saw a box on his bed. He again saw the note.

Wear that shirt and come to rooftop. Your love is waiting there hehe.

He wore the outfit she gifted him. As he buttoned his shirt his eyes fell on the mirror. There was one more note sticked to it.

I know you are handsome. Come fast. I am waiting.

He took the note and smiled. “Aish this girl." He mumbled. “My heart aaah. Stop Sehun you have to act cold. She didn't wished me yet." He whispered to himself as he made his way towards the rooftop.

He saw so many notes on the railings beside the staircase.

Sehunie! Happy Birthday! No matter how much you will age you are still a child to me

-Suho hyung.

Sehun smiled. “Aww hyung." Then he read another one.

My adorable cousin. Happy Birthday! Though we just met. I am gonna meet you again.

-Kim JongIn

Sehun-ah happy birthday! You know right whenever you are down where to go! I have bought so many candies for you this time okay. (That too your fav)

-Jong dae

Hie Sehun! Happy Birthday! Thank you for always being by my side and supporting me. Thanks for being my drinking partner too. I am just one call away for you.

-Kim EunHo

Yoo Bro! Happy happy birthday! I am still waiting for your bungee jumping dare which you hadn't completed yet.

-Yixing

Yah! Come fast! You can read them later. Anyways I love you.

SaeBom

Sehun laughed at the last note. He reached the door and started reading the note. Tears roll down his cheeks as he read that.

End is near~