1.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Oh Sehun , Happy Birthday to you!!!!!Yay! Yay!" Everyone cheered loud claps were heard. As their prince turn 25 this year big party was organised for his birthday party.

His Dad, King of Busan has already arranged so many things for his one and only child. His Mom was too busy talking with others that she didn't noticed the birthday boy has been asleep.

She laughed, excused herself and went towards his son. "Hey Sehunah wake up it's your party and why are you sleeping aigoo you must be tired my baby." She shook him and she thanked God that he woke up.

"Mom I m tired this party is boring. Only royals are here. They are just talking about business i just wished Suho hyung was here he is so cool." Sehun was going to dial his number until his dad arrived.

"Sehun come with me it's important. NOW!" King went towards a room followed by Baby Sehun. "It's enough now just marry someone I m tired now. Be the king and just let me live my life peacefully." His dad commanded sitting on his respectable chair.

"Dad I told you I will marry after some years. I can't just marry some Royal Princess whom I don't know." He bowed and left the room.

"Well thanks to this talk I got some great idea Mr.Oh Sehun." His dad grinned dialing a contact.

King called Sehun again in his room after dinner. Sehun was still angry with his dad. But he can't deny his order so he went in his room.

"Sehun ah you are going to Seoul Tomorrow. Stay with Suho or else you can stay in your villa." King announced.

"Are you really telling me to go to Seoul. Thanks dad. I love you." He grinned and was on his way towards his room but stopped. "But why?"

"You will attend business meeting their and you know right our company has a event so join it. I have already informed Suho okay." King said.

"Okay dad I will leave now. Goodnight." He bowed and left the room.

"Yes I am going to meet Suho Hyung, Jongdae Hyung and JongIn after so long. Minseok Hyung should also be here. I miss him too much." Sehun murmured and packed his things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So My Lord my client is clearly victim of this bastard's. He harrassed her, Raped her and blackmailed too." Princess Han Sae Bom stated her statement and patted her victims's shoulder.

"I agree with you Princess Sae Bom. He will be sentenced to life." Judge announced, bowed and left the court.

Sae Bom was feeling good today. Her life in Korea was great. She is a lawyer a very great lawyer and also a Princess. It's her 2nd month staying here. She was staying in New York for some time but her Dad the great King of Daegu called her. She can't disagree his words. So she came.

"Good morning everyone." she greeted her colleagues or she should say employees. She owns a firm as her dad will never allow her to work under someone.

She got called from her mom telling her to come home as it was urgent and right NOW! Frustrated she went home.

"What happened Mom,Dad? Why did you call me?" She said panting. Drinking water she sat on the sofa. Her Dad was sitting on his single sofa and her mom was sitting beside her.

"Sae bom ah listen to me carefully okay!" Her dad said in strong voice. "You are going to stay in Seoul for a while okay?"

Her dad thought she would disagree, cry or be disappointed with them but her reaction was total opposite.

"Fine just for that reason you called me Lol I thought you are marrying me off haha." She laughed and hugged her mom. "Dad has a office their too and I visited it I will work their wow after so many times I am going to Seoul and I will also meet Unnie their."

King agreed and left the room. "I will leave tomorrow should I pack now." She hugged her mom once again and walked towards her room.

She was excited. She loves to explore. She called her sister Han Yeon Joo. "Unnie I have a good news for you. Are you excited to listen?" Her sister laughed.

"Sure tell me." She said.

"I m coming to Seoul Tomorrow unnie. I am going to stay with you." She yelled.

"Are you kidding me." Yeon Joo told.

"No Unnie i m really coming there. I am leaving Daegu tomorrow morning so I will reach in evening." Sae bom said.

"Okay sleep now. Come safely okay and call me once you reach here." Yeon Joo said.

"Yes my lady. Goodnight." With that she hung the phone.

Sae Bom started packing her bags. "It's been so long, I am excited to go to Seoul." She grinned and drift to sleep.

Sehun's story is up.