𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢: 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒶𝑔𝓃𝑒

The many people at the hall all turned to stare at both Jimin and Soo-Yun, but particularly Soo-Yun. They whispered while staring at her.

Jimin elbowed Soo-Yun once they reached the bottom.

"Bow!" He whispered while bowing himself.

"Oh..!" Soo-Yun bowed formally at the people while re-grabbing Jimin's hand and walking into the hall.

"Soo-Yun, this is where we split up and socialize with others!"

"What? You never said anything about splitting up!"

Jimin kept looking around the place, almost anticipating to see someone, "We have to, its—it's etiquette here to talk and greet other people!"

Soo-Yun furrowed her eyebrows, and shakes her head! "Jimin I hate you!"

"Love you sister!" Jimin said in a silly voice.

He hurrily leaves into the mist of people and Soo-Yun is left in the middle of the room with the cold stares of people.

She greets the the many eyes, while she makes her way to the area where the drinks were being handed out

Prince Kim Taehyung's POV
Few minutes before Soo-Yun enters

"Hello sire, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

An older man said walking up to Prince Taehyung and bowing formally at him.

Prince Taehyung bowed back and began talking with the man for a while.

He wore his Royal suit with a beautiful golden masquerade mask.

"Introducing Jimin and Young Park

"Introducing Jimin and Young Park...siblings!"

*wow!*

*gasp!*

*whispering*

"Who is she?"

People whispered, staring up at both Jimin and Soo-Young.

Prince Taehyung turned his head to see what the commotion around him was about.

His gaze was captivated by a beautiful figure walking down the steps. He ignores what the man in front of him was talking about and stares at Soo-Yun walking down the steps.

"Who are they?" Prince Kim Taehyung asked the man he was talking to him.

"Jimin and Young Park, they're brother and sister it appears!"

The Prince couldn't take his eyes off the her as Jimin leaves her and she's left alone in the midst of all the people whispering about her in the middle of the Royal hall.

He watched as she walks over to the drinking area.

"Excuse me!" He says to the man that was talking to him, as he made his way towards the area for the drink as well.

He stared at the back of Soo-Yuns head for a while, before walking up to the man handing out drinks.

"One glass of champagne please!" Soo-Yun said to the waiter.

The Prince intervenes. "I'll have a glass of champagne as well!" He said reaching over Soo-Yuns shoulder, and grabbing the drink she was going to grab off the tray.

Soo-Yun turned, looking at the Prince dirtily.

"Excuse you!" Soo-Yun said, with an attitude.

The prince, scoffed staring at Soo-Yun with confusion.

"Attitude? Towards me?" The Prince said flirtatiously, eyeballing Soo-Yun up and down.

"Ugh!" Soo-Yun said, with disgust turning away.

Prince Kim Taehyung scoffed again, smirking while following Soo-Yun.

"I didn't get your name?" He shouted after her.

She stopped crossing her arms, turning to look at the Prince.

"What makes you think I'll give you my name?"

He furrowed his brows, leaning back and staring at Soo-Yun with confusion.

"You're not from around here, are you?" The Prince asked, staring deeply into Soo-Yuns eyes.

"I am!" Soo-Yun said, grabbing the drink out of the Princes hands.

Prince Kim Taehyung was taken aback, opening his mouth with amazement as he watched Soo-Yun drink the champagne the Prince had in his hands.

"I know you're not from here!"

Soo-Yun nervously swallowed her drink. She didn't want anyone recognizing that she was the wealthiest businesswoman from Japan.

"I'm from.... J-" she caught herself before making a big mistake.

"Busan.....That's right... Busan!"

Prince Taehyung chuckled at her words.

"Seems like you had to think about where you're from!"

Soo-Yun turned to the Prince and stared into his eyes for a while before talking.

"You ask too much question!"

Prince Taehyung chuckled yet again, and looked down at the floor shyly.

"What is your name?" He asked, waiting for Soo-Yun to respond.

Soo-Yun didn't know how to respond to the Prince.

"Uhh..."

"Ohh wait.." he said turning to her and looking deeply into her eyes.

"Park Young!" He said smiling at Soo-Yun.

She blinked a couple of times at the Prince before clearing her throat to talk.

"That's right!" She looked over to her side and saw Jimin talking to a masked man in the distance. She quickly started walking away from the Prince.

"I have to go..." she blurted.

"Wait.."

Prince Taehyung wanted to chase after her, but stopped when he realized people were staring at him.

He bowed at the eyes looking at him and grabbed another champagne from the waiter.