𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦𝟦

The ceremony proceeded as the officiant began to bless the union of Taehyung and Soo-Yun. Taehyung stood at the altar, his heart heavy with conflicting emotions, as he awaited his turn to recite his vows. When the moment arrived, he took a deep breath, his nerves getting the best of him.

"Chun-Hei..." he began, his voice trembling slightly. "I wrote my vows thinking of Soo-Yun..."

As the words left his lips, a hush fell over the room, and Taehyung felt a surge of panic. He had spoken the name of the wrong woman, the woman he truly loved, in front of the entire kingdom.

Soo-Yun's heart raced as she listened, her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Taehyung had written his vows for her, not Chun-Hei.

"Dear Soo—" he stopped, realizing he was just about to say the wrong name again.

"Dear love, my heart races every time I see you. I never imagined I'd find someone who makes me feel this way. You treat me like a human, a normal man. Not a prince or a rich heir, but simply Taehyung. With you, I am seen and loved for who I truly am. Together, we can face anything. I promise to cherish you, to stand by your side, and to love you fiercely, always."

With trembling hands, Taehyung placed the ring on Soo-Yun's finger, his gaze fixed on her beneath the veil. His heart was in turmoil, torn between duty and desire, between the woman he was supposed to marry and the woman he truly loved.

Now it was Soo-Yuns turn to speak her vows.

"Taehyung, when I met you, I thought, how can this person be such a snob? But then I realized you're actually the most loving and genuine person I've ever met. Beneath the surface, your heart is full of kindness and warmth. You make me laugh, support my dreams, and show me what true love really is. I promise to cherish you and to be by your side, always."

Soo-Yun placed the ring on Taehyung's finger. For a moment, Taehyung thought to himself, "It's Soo-Yun... it has to be, right? But how could it be her when I'm supposed to marry someone else?" Her words felt too genuine, too familiar. Conflicted, he questioned everything, but deep down, he knew—there was no way or any chance that this was Soo-Yun.

As the officiant instructed Taehyung to lift Soo-Yun's veil, the tension in the room was palpable. Taehyung's hands shook as he reached for the fabric, his heart pounding in his chest.

As the veil lifted, Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, his breath catching in his throat. Before him stood Soo-Yun, not Chun-Hei, as he had expected. The realization washed over him like a tidal wave, leaving him stunned and speechless.

"So-Yun..." he whispered, his voice barely audible over the gasps and murmurs of the crowd.

The room erupted in a cacophony of shocked whispers and murmurs as the truth was revealed. Soo-Yun stood before him, her eyes brimming with unshed tears, her heart laid bare for all to see.

For a moment, time stood still as Taehyung and Soo-Yun gazed at each other, their hearts laid bare in the quiet intimacy of the moment. And in that moment, they knew that no matter what the future held, their love would endure, unyielding and unbreakable.