𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤: 𝒯𝑜 𝒦𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒶

When Soo-Yun finally arrived at the airport, the driver unloads the trunk for her, and she quickly rushes inside of the airport with her two luggage's in her hands barley able to carry them. On her way to the front desk to check in, a little girl stops her.

"Excuse me, are you that lady who's clothing is in every store here in Japan?"

Soo-Yun scrunched her eyebrows with confusion. She stared down at this petite little girl, no more than 8 years old, striking up a casual conversation with her about the clothes her company sells in retail stores. Soo-Yun smiled at her, and kneeled down to answer her question.

"The people that work really hard to put out clothing for girls like you to wear are the people that you should be asking for. I wouldn't be anything without them. But to answer your question yes, I'm that lady whose clothes are in a lot of fashion stores here in Japan."

The little girl eyes lit up, with a huge smile across her face, she jumped up and down with excitement. "Oh wow! I love the shoes you designed. My mom bought them for me for my birthday!"

Soo-Yun laughed with content in her smile, she ruffled the little girls hair, and than pinched her cheek softly. "Did she buy those shoes for you?" Soo-Yun said, pointing at the little girls glitter silver shoes, that resembled ballerina slippers.

The girl nodded with excitement.

"How are you enjoying them?"

"Oh I love them they're so comfortable!" the girl answered bending down to touch her slippers. "See! they're shinny!"

Soo-Yun chuckled, as she stared at the little girl playing with the sparkles on her shoes.

"I'm really glad to hear that honey!"

The cute enduring moment was interrupted by a loud screech.

"KAGAWA AYANO!" a lady screamed in the distance, with an angry and furious expression. She fastly walked up to the little girl, grabbing her arm firmly and yanking her up from the ground.

"Didn't I tell you not to leave my side?" the little girls mother shouted at her.

The lady looked at Soo-Yun with a hugely fake smile. "My apologies Miss Yo, my daughter loves your children's collection."

Soo-Yun shook her hands and head informing the lady that it was okay.

"Don't worry about it, your daughter is really sweet!"

The mother forcefully laughed while staring down her daughter, "Please, go on with your day Miss Yo! I'm terribly sorry!"

Soo-Yun shook her head once again, before waving goodbye at the mother and daughter. She turned to look at them one last time, and saw the mother spanking her daughters butt. Soo-Yun felt her heart drop into her stomach and her eyes began to water. She felt guilty, like she was the cause of the poor girl getting a beating by her mother.

She turned away from the daughter and mother, and headed towards security check. She handed the guard her luggage and her passport as she began to take her shoes off.

"Miss Yo Soo-Yun?" The security officer said, announcing her name loudly and stern.

"Yes sir?" Soo-Yun said, placing her shoes in the gray tub.

"You're traveling to South Korea, for what matters?"

Soo-Yun swallowed her spit from the intimidating stare she felt from the officer.

"I'm going to South Korea for Business!"