𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤𝟢: 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒

Soo-Yun was startled seeing the Prince casually leaning against the door while staring at her very sternly. She quickly puts her camera down, and bowed at the Prince.

"I'm so sorry!" Soo-Yun said, walking up to the Prince and immediately looking down at the floor.

He sighs, "it's fine, just follow me!" He said walking side to side with Soo-Yun.

The silence was deafening as Soo-Yun tried her best not to make it awkward. When they arrived to the next room, which was the royal families dinning hall. Her eyes glisten with sparkle as she looked around the room at the beautiful designs on the tables, chairs, even the walls and ceilings. Soo-Yun was amazed and she couldn't stop smiling at the beauty.

Prince Kim Taehyung on the other hand stared at her facinated about how she knew so much about architecture

Prince Kim Taehyung on the other hand stared at her facinated about how she knew so much about architecture. And how could a girl as rich as her even care about such things.

He watched her, as she snapped pictures of the dinning room. He tilted his head and stared at her as she smiles with content.

He watches her closely as she walks up to a statue photographing it immediately.

He licks his lips before walking up to Soo-Yun, "No one ever notices the beauty of that statue!"

Soo-Yun stay quiet, as the Prince stands right by her.

"My father really loved architecture. He almost designed all these rooms."

Prince Kim Taehyung turns away from the statue.

"You have a keen eye for the small things. Details that go unoticed by others. Like that statue...."

Her turns around, staring at the back of Soo-Yuns head. He furrows his eyebrows as he senses a familiarity about her.

"This way please!" Prince Kim Taehyung said, and she quickly turn around bowing to him.

They both walk back to the main hall, as Soo-Yun reviews the photos she took on her camera.

Prince Taehyung is staring at her side profile examining her really closely.

When Soo-Yun turns to the Prince and their eyes meet. Soo-Yun nervously looks away. Swallowing her spit as she clears her throat.

"Thank you.. for showing me around!"

The Prince places his hands in his pockets. "Sure." He said plainly.

"Since you're the wedding planner, and the palace is huge. How about you stay here until you do your job?"

Soo-Yun quickly looked at the Prince with her eyes wide open, "t-that's not necessary. I can just drive h—"

Soo-Yun was cut short by the Prince.

"If you stay here, we can go to Kohaku together and get work done, that way we're not wasting your time!"

Soo-Yun stayed quiet.

"You'll get your own room. Private bathroom. All things you're used to!"

Soo-Yun looked at Prince Taehyung with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Soo-Yun said sternly with an attitude.

The Prince stared blankly at her, "you're rich. You're use to this lifestyle!"

Soo-Yuns mouth opened wide, she scoffed.

"I worked hard to get here. Nothing was handed to me on a silver plater like your life has been. Success is earned by hard work. It's not just given." Soo-Yun said sternly, crossing her hands against her chest.

The Prince said nothing. All he did was stare at Soo-Yun. Her neck was red and a little vain popped up on her forehead.

He looked away from her stare as he lifted his eyebrows up and jerked his head with thought.

"You're right!"

Soo-Yuns arms fall to her side. She turns to look at the Prince again.

"I am?"

He shakes his head at her agreeing.

"I want you to stay, as an apology from me. We got off on the wrong foot!"

Soo-Yun looks at the Prince up and down before scoffing to herself.

"You can't refuse royalty."

Soo-Yun rubbed her face with frustration before letting out a long sigh.

"Fine! When should I move in!" Soo-Yun said sarcastically.

Prince Taehyung walked slowly up to Soo-Yun staring down at her face. He stood near her with his hands in his pockets.

He licked his lips. "Today."

Soo-Yun stared at the princes face as he peered into her eyes. His stare almost taking her entire breath away.

He walks away from her. His breeze blowing on her face and his sent lingering in her nostrils.

It was a cold breeze that stained her face, her hair moving in the breeze. She watched him as he exited the palace and she stayed standing in the middle staring after him.

"What if he finds out it was me at the ball?"