ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

~  ~   ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~Most People would always say and think soulmates do not exist

Most People would always say and think soulmates do not exist. They believed that they were extinct or they were only made of fairy tales. That was what He believed in. Not Until he started having dreams of a certain girl, no not a girl, but a woman who he had never met or even crossed paths with.

He dreamt of waking up beside her with a huge grin on his face which he never had in a long time. In his dreams, he was laughing and smiling, with her beside him he was happy. He'd even dreamt of her beneath him screaming his name, moaning of pleasure, her legs wrapped around his waist, her fingers scratching his back.

He dreamt of a world where he was living in peace, where people like him were free from slavery and oppression.

She was everything he wanted. It was like she was made for him, destined to be by his side no matter the situation. she had several portraits and sketches of her, and he even showed her to Ivan who was one of his most trusted and favored Grisha. 

He made sure that anyone who knew about her and saw her somewhere treated her with the respect that she deserved and have them immediately inform him of where she was. He had a portrait of her hanging in his bedroom, the one portrait that he values the most, he didn't care about all the other portraits that cost lots of gold to buy, this one had the face of the woman in his dreams, the one who he was happy with.

He was sure she was real, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞! he imagined that one day he'll find her, hold her, kiss her, and make her feel like she was the most valuable person who ever set foot in this world.

They say dreams are the only escape there is from reality. He believed it, that's why he always thrilled when it was his time to go to bed because it was the only way he could see her. His woman, The one person who he desires more than power, was 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲!! 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥! 
                                                     -𝐑𝐡𝐢𝐚