ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 -- 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 -- 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was midnight. Everyone was asleep at the moment, except the first army soldiers, and a few second army soldiers, that were chosen to guard the camp at night,

But there she was. She was sneaking around, to go to her favorite place where she could stare at the sky all night long.

She remembers one of those nights when her uncle would sneak her to the roof, her parents were dead asleep in bed, while they stayed at their roof spot, she remembered him teaching her all about stars, how every star we see in the night sky is bigger and brighter than our sun.

When she was at the age of twelve, He once told her "If you ever see a falling star, close your eyes and make a wish"

He was the only uncle she knew, Natasha's Father has 3 siblings, including her uncle. The other two, she never met them. 

All those good memories will never be forgotten, she swore to herself.

As she lay in the cold grass, staring at the night sky, she watched 2 falling stars come and then follow another.

She closes her eyes. 

wishing the stars, to give her another chance to spend more time with her family. But she knew that would never happen. 

They were dead. end of the story. 

Suddenly...

She felt like someone was watching her. 

Natasha sat up and looked around to see if anyone was around.

There was no one.

Sighing, she lay back down.

"Maybe I'm just being paranoid again." She thought to herself. Unaware there was actually someone watching her from afar.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

General Kirigan walks out of his tent, to get fresh air. 

He just come from a long boring meeting with a few first army commanders, he was tired of those people discussing things again and again.

It was just dismissed, an hour ago and he had never felt this relief.

right now everyone was at their tents, asleep. 

Aleksander saw a figure who looked exactly like natasha sneaking around.

So. He followed her.

That was when she stopped at a spot next to a tree.

He was there. Standing a few distances from the woman who would always appear in his dreams.

He watched her, lay down on the grass, he could only ever wish to come to walk up to her and lay right next to where she was.

He couldn't believe it. He finally found her.

"𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂," He said.

He felt a strong connection, with her. She was even more beautiful in person than he anticipated.

You should've seen the look on his face, when Ivan his second in command, told him he saw the woman who he had been longing to with.

He was still upset, that he could only watch her from afar.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys! I've finally posted the third chapter of this book! sorry, it took so long, I've just been busy with school, and i do hope you guys would understand. Don't forget to leave your opinions on the com sec on the right :) LOVE YALL!!!

                                                      -Rhia