ᴏɴᴇ

𝘙𝘩𝘪𝘢~  𝘚𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢...

𝘙𝘩𝘪𝘢~  𝘚𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 :)

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 = 𝟖𝟔𝟒

~  ~  ~  ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~  ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~  ~  ~   ~  ~  ~ ~ ~ ~
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 -- 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟
~  ~  ~   ~   ~   ~  ~  ~  ~   ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Natasha ran through the forest, longing to get back to camp. She ran as if it depended on her life.

Why was she in the forest you ask? Well waiting in the camp for 3 months for her best friends Mal and Alina.

Bored, she thought it would be such a great idea to take a run in the forest and see if there was a chance for a deer to chase her.

There wasn't.

She was also waiting for a certain someone's letter for her from the little palace, it's what they call the palace of the darkling, he said.

He described what it looked like but Natasha couldn't care less.

Why would she imagine what a place would look like when she knew she would never set foot in it? especially when no one knew about her abilities.

Other than Michael and a few more trusted friends. She can never reveal it, and never would.

that was her top priority.

Finally, she arrived at her final destination. She went to walk back to the tent which she shared with her two most trusted friends and other first army soldiers, Klaus and Eli. (𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 😏).

They were one of the few people who help her hide her abilities, and made sure she doesn't burst out her anger on anyone.

Both of them were hiding their abilities too.

Klaus can use his power to damage a person's internal organs.

Elijah on the other hand can manipulate fire by gathering combustible particles of substances like methane or hydrogen, but they need a spark to start the fire.

In short, Klaus was a heartrender and Elijah was an inferni.

"Where've you been?" Eli asked. "A run. In the forest" Natasha replied "Why?" Klaus asked.

"I wanted to see if there was a chance for a deer to appear out of nowhere and chase me for no reason" She shrugged.

Klaus burst out laughing while Eli looked at her in disbelief. "Why would you do that?!" Eli asked, "I was bored! what was I supposed to do?" Natasha replied.

"You could have done one of those sketching, drawing things you do before you sleep," Klaus said while laughing. "was there a deer?" Eli asked. "no" Natasha answered.

Klaus just kept laughing until his lungs hurt.

Natasha rolled her eyes, "Seriously Tasha, there's probably no species of any animal living there, it's probably scared to get eaten by some ugly fat greedy volcra" Eli started laughing.

"Yeah! go ahead and laugh, I don't care, I just wanted a deer to chase me!" Natasha said. flopping down on her bed, covering her ears with her pillow.

Getting annoyed with the two laughing she threw the pillow at Klaus which had hit him in the face, just how she wanted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Natasha was walking around the camp with Klaus when she spotted a black tent standing at a spot that she remembered was always empty.

"whos tent is that?", "why is it black?" Natasha asked.

"That's General Kirigans Tent,he's the darkling, comes and checks the process here once in a while," Klaus replied.

She stared at the tent for a few minutes, and a guy in a red floor-length robe came out. She was only a few distances close so she could still see his face.

He seemed shocked to see her as if he recognized her from somewhere.

Klaus saw the way the man looked at Natasha, he didn't like it. He was always protective of her, it was like they were siblings in another life.

Just as the man in the red robe walks toward them, Klaus immediately pulls her and directly walks in another direction.

Right now all she could think was, whether the man in the red robe was staring at her like a creep, or he was just staring at something next to her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

𝘙𝘩𝘪𝘢~ 𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘴𝘰.. 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳!!  𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳? 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 2 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘮 𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 :)