👉3️⃣5️⃣👈

Suno suno suno...
My house has been attacked by three devils... Ummm three cute devils...😈😈😈

My bua arrived India after two years with her two sons and they are going to stay with us till July...
To meet her my other two bua too arrived at our place with their children

We are total 8 in number and the matter of concern is me being the eldest of all 🤯 that means responsible for every single mischief they do, take care of them, take them to the playground and once they all went to park they are out of control...

I have my finals in June 😭 but can't find any silent corner at my home for study...
To manage all this, with college, assignments, additional courses is 🌚🌚
Kitni mast life jee rahi hoon 🙃🙃

Ok... I love them all but exams are much more important right...
my life is super busy that's why got late in drafting the chapter and this delay is going to happen in future reasons are known to you all 😌...

👉3️⃣5️⃣👈
=

=================================

"Abir kya kar rahe ho chhodo, koi dekh lega.. achha nahi lagta..."
Mishti whispered slowly only audible to Abir...

They are walking towards the hotel which is nearby to the location of the plot, the distance is not long so they all decided to cover it on the foot...
While walking Abir moved near Mishti and softly lacing their hands winked at her...
By this act Mishti becomes conscious and looked at everyone confirming if anybody is watching them or not...
She tried to loosen his hold on her hand but Abir tightened it shooking his head ..

"Mishti koi bhi nahi dekhe ga, everyone is busy... have a look"

Her eyes stopped at everyone,
Maa and papa are walking hand in hand, maa laughing at something slapped softly on his arm...

Kuhu and Kunal are busy with each other, Kunal kissed Kuhu's cheek after stealing glances of everyone and ensuring that no one is watching them...

Mishti giggled and looked at trio who are behind them...
Parul maa, Ketu and Meenakshi aunty are following them at little distance giving the required privacy to couples...

"Koi nahi dekha ga... Priyatama..."
Abir smiled sweetly at her..
Mishti reciprocating the smile loop her hand around his elbow, kept her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes she kept walking matching steps with him...
Abir felt sukoon that moment, the peaceful surroundings, pale tint orange colour of sky, chirping of birds which are returning back to their homes, the affection of the people around him and his perfect company HIS PRIYATAMA...
This all are reasons of his content smile playing on his face...

Ketki start whistling seeing them and got few scolding from her mother making Mishbir giggle followed by blush when their eyes met...

Reaching at the destination, they booked rooms for one night and deciding to meet in the restaurant for dinner after freshening up they went in the respective rooms...

After some time,
Taking table for nine they settled themselves and start discussing about what to order...

"No one will discuss anything, hum jo ghar par dinner karte hai vahi khayenge, I will order boiled food and this is final because it's good for health..." Kuhu spoke and next moment Kunal and Abir sharing a concerned look shook their heads in no...

Mishti frowned...
"Mein nahi khaungi... I will order dal makhani and mix veg for myself..."

"Aur mein aur Mishti toh aaj plate share karne vaale the na... Jootha khane se pyaar badhta hai na..."
He showed puppy eyes to Mishti who giggling nodded her head and Abir took a sigh of relief...
Elders laughed at him and looked at kuhu, how to persuade her is the question roaming in their mind...