👉3️⃣6️⃣👈

"Abir aaj NGO mein jyada kaam hai... Hum kal chal sakte hai please" Mishti is trying to convince Abir to postpone their lunch date because she is really busy in NGO work

"No Mishti.. aaj hi, i want to see you do din ho gye hum mile nahi hai..."

"Kyun, shakal bhul gye meri..." Mishti chuckled and got a stern voice as a answer...
"Mishti..."

He pouted while talking with her on phone call, he is missing her badly as they both didn't meet each other after they returned from the trip...

"Abir but..."

"No ifs buts Mishti... Chalo na, sirf lunch ke liye..."

*Silence*

"Priyatama" he spoke in soft voice...

"Coming..."

"I love you..."

"Agar na bol diya hota toh..."

"Toh..."

"Toh kya...?"

"I'm never going to unlove you Hero, jaldi aana I will be waiting for you "

Mishti feeling happy with his words asked him to Whatsapp the location, hanging up the call she took a heavy breathe because now she has to refuse Neetu di for special thali which latter is preparing specially for her...
Walking up to the kitchen Mishti leaned on the door and looked at her who is humming a song while doing preparations for lunch...

"Neetu di.."

"Mishti.. achha hua tu aa gyi, voh aaj special thali cancel... "

"Kyun .."

"Reason is Date"

"What date...?"

"Jiski liye thali banani thi voh toh apne boyfriend ke saath lunch date par ja rahi hai tu ab thali kyun banau .."

"Aapko kaise pata..." Mishti widen her eyes in shock how did she came to know because they just decided to go out for lunch moments ago

"Abir ka call aaya tha thodi der phele tere phone par, tu thi nahi paas mein toh meine receive kar liya, he told me about his plan... "

"Aap gussa toh nahi ho... " Mishti asked her apologetically for ruining their plan...

"Pagal... Bilkul bhi nahi, mujhe toh achha lagega jab tu khush hogi... Tu ja aur kal pakka meri thali... Ok ?"

"Promise..." Mishti hugging her ran out... Resuming the work she is doing before and finishing it, Mishti left the NGO on time...

Reaching at the location, Mishti looked for Abir and locating him coming out of the parking she greeted him with a smile and her smile widenend when he swing one Dark chocolate in front of her, running in his direction she snatched the choclate from his hold with a winning grin...

"Arrey, na Hi na Hello...
Aate ho chocolate chheen lo..
What's this behaviour buddy..."

"You know dark chocolate is my favourite.."

"Achha ji..."

"Haan... It's good for health... Healthy heart ke liye jaruri hai..." She being happy on recieving a chocolate passed him a sweetest smile,

Seeing her smiling wholeheartedly on his small gesture a fluttering feeling surfaced in his heart, staring deep into her eyes his hand slid down to the length of her arms lacing their hands he spoke
"Lekin mere heart ke liye toh yeh smile jaruri hai..." Pointing at the wide smile playing on her lips...
Her smile widenend by few mm due to his words and blushing profusely she tried to loosen his hold but Abir didn't let her do instead he clutched it more firmly...