👉4️⃣5️⃣👈

Mishti was laying on the bed from 30 mins but her eyes were sleepless, changing the sides she is thinking about happenings of mall.. girls gang didn't  spare any chance to tease her.. in beginning Mishti was enjoying their teasing but when they didn't stopped and continued their naughty talks with her Mishti felt irritated with them, Kuhu telling Naira everything took her on their side making her more angry..
Mishti hired a cab for herself and didn't allow anyone to share with her and She didn't talked with Naira whole evening..
"Inko aur koi kaam nahi hai kya.. jab bhi dekho sirf ek hi topic discuss karna hai inn sab ko.." Mishti turned once again and looked at two boys sleeping beside her..
Kairav and Param wanted to sleep together so Mishti took them with her thinking that they will distract her but these boys slept early..

A knock on the door altered her,  Mishti leaving her cosy comfortable place walked up to the door to open it and there was Naira standing with a sweet smile...

"Sorry to disturb you Mishti, mein Kairav ki water bottle lekar aayi, he has habit to drink water at night from his bottle, agar bottle nahi mile toh rota hai.."

Mishti gave her way to come in..
Naira keeping the bottle on side table take a seat on one of the two sofa placed in the room and gestured to Mishti to take other one..
"Mishti please..."

Taking seat Mishti looked at her...

"Naraaz hai mujhse.." Naira asked her..

"Aap logon ne mujhe aaj bahut pareshan kiya.." Mishti pouted..

"Do you know what type of people were teased in school.." Naira asked her with a smile

"weak.."

"Aur.."

Mishti thinking for sometime shooked her head
"nahi pata..."

"People who are not aware, who lack knowledge of concerned topics to them..."

"Toh.."

"Like you lack knowledge regarding love making.. nahi pata na"

Mishti agreed to her..

"But Mishti Poonam and Ridhima gave an easy way to you to know about it.. hum jante hai you are private person and you will not like an open discussion regarding the same nor you will like to see it as video graphy but reading is better and easy option..."
Mishti looked at her in shock...

"Aise mat dekho ki mein tumhe koi paap karne ke liye keh rahi hoon.. hamari body kaise react karti hai yeh janane mein koi galat baat nahi hai.. sex education is necessary.. tumhe pata hai kayin log toh doctor ki help tak lete hai, agar tumhare paas easy way hai then why not to choose it.. Mishti itna awkward feel karne ki jarurat nahi hai insaan ko sab kuchh sikhna padta hai aur apni body ke baare mein  janana galat nahi, bus age sahi honi chahiye.. just normalise the things which are normal.."

"Toh kya mein voh books read karoon.." Mishti questioned her..

Naira giggled.. "teen chaar din aur ruk ja.. Shaadi ke baad read karna, agar kuchh samajh nahi aaya toh Abir achhe se samjhayega.."
Mishti widen her eyes"Naira di..."

Naira laughing left the room..
Mishti walking towards the dressing table looked herself in the mirror, her cheeks were red..
"Naira di was right we should normalise the normal things.." she spoke with determination but next moment closed her eyes in nervousness..
"Par voh books kis angle se normal hai..."
escaping a sigh from her mouth she went to bed..

Next Morning..

"Ok once again.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.."

At the voice of kuhu.. all of them start dancing what she taught them but Jugnu and Atul got tangled with each other and together they fell on Kunal..
The trio landed on the floor with painful shrieks making others laugh...