👉4️⃣0️⃣👈

'Wow! Technology has evolved over time making our life more comfortable.. see how amazing this mattress is, it's gradually heaving up and down with regular rhythmic harmonic beats making me luring into deep slumber.. you know what's the best feature of this amazing mattress that it has arms which were wrapped around me, giving much needed warmth and comfort.. ohh my God.. I am not leaving this mattress ever, it's upper surface is soft to feel and hard at same time with appropriate portion making it perfect to lie on... it's little stubbly but nevermind, it's comfortable..' rubbing her nose against the mattress Mishti smiled while sleeping, giving hard time to a man lying beside her..

It's 6 in the morning, Abir is awake from 20 mins, adoring the baby sleeping next to him without moving an inch from her place, Abir smiled seeing her smiling in sleep, but widen his eyes in nervousness when she rubbed her nose on his chest, while doing so her lips slightly contacted with his skin, making his breathing shallow.. 'this girl, when she learnt all this.. ab mein shaadi ke baad kya sikhaunga isse' thinking Abir smiled like a fool.. checking that if she is intentionally doing it or still sleeping, he called her softly but getting no answer and her body language is conveying that she is sleeping...

Abir laughed loudly when Mishti did it again, making her wake from deep slumber, Mishti raising her head peeked through one eye..
"gadda kahan gya..."

"Mishti what were you dreaming about?" He asked surpressing his giggles...

"Where is my gadda.. voh rhythmic beat vala .."

Abir laughing placed her head again on his chest..
"Here it is..." wrapping his arms around her he is laughing wholeheartedly..

"Matlab saari raat tum mere saath the.. ghar nahi gye.."
Abir shook his head in response Mishti snuggles in his chest "thank you.. I really slept well... I want this gadda forever.."

"Always at your service madam.. veise ek mahine baad yeh gadda forever ke liye aapka ho jayega..."

Mishti smiled but feeling his chest she raised her head.. "why your shirt is not buttoned..."

"Button tootu ho gya... What can I do.. but tumne yeh achha nahi kiya..." Abir spoke while fisting his shirt, closing the visible chest..

"Meine kya kiya..." She asked in fearing tone, crossing her fingers wishing that she didn't do any blunder while sleeping...

"Yaad karo sapne mein kya kar rahi thi..."

Mishti remembering that she rubbed her nose on stubble comfortable matress, shook her head from left to right copying the same action...

Abir agreeing to her nodded his head up and down, with fake tears he spoke.. "Mishti meine tumhe ek innocent ladki samajha tha but tum toh Ranjit uncle ki beti nikli..."

"I'm sorry Abir... Dekho yeh kisi ko batana mat, I am very sorry mein toh araam se so rahi thi.. fir se kabhi nahi karungi..."

"Oye.." Abir silenced her immediately, cupping her back of the neck, pulling her close..
"Mein mazaak kar raha tha.. I liked it very much, you know I even can't define in words what I felt with you yesterday night.. it was perfect and special.. " tucking hairs strands behind her ears.. Abir asked her to close her eyes but Mishti who is in sweet shock with his words wide open her eyes..

Abir spoke.. "Priyanka Chopra "

"What..."

"Haan.. Krrish movie mein jab Hrithik Roshan Priyanka Chopra ko aankhein band karne ke liye kehta tha vo bhi aankhein badi kar leti thi.. like you.."
He is staring deep into her eyes making her unable to think anything.. "Huh.." Mishti opened her mouth to speak but just a sound escaped..