Chapter 17: Family day

It was the most shocking moment in my life. Everything I knew was all a lie.

"My dear brother"Kaleb said with a mocking voice"Join me and we will rule the world together."Kaleb eyes darkened, lost in his in own dark desires.

"We will rule this corrupted world. Together no one can stop us."Kaleb said.

"Maro."Korra whispered

I stood up and I clenched my fists.

"I'll do it."I said

"What?"Korra Exclaimed

"Maro you can't"Mako said

"Dude..."Boe said

"Maro, no..."Ally said

"Maro,please no..."Amethyst said.

Kaleb opened the cell doors.

"Excellent."Kaleb said with a scary voice

"Maro no..."Korra Grabbed Maro's foot."Maro please no." Mom pleaded

I shuddered of mom's hand away.

"But dear brother, I'm terribly sorry." Maro said with a mocking voice

"what for?"Kaleb asked

"This." I blood bended and I used my bending to hit Kaleb in the wall. He was unconscious. Great, now's my chance.

I got the keys and let everyone out.

"Maro!" Mom hugged me tight.

"Mom, you're...squishing me."I said

"Uhh... Korra, Maro can't breath."Dad said

"Oh"Korra let me go"Sorry, but I'm so proud of you, you tricked him,Ha! That's my boy!"Mom said

"Well, I didn't join the drama club for nothing."I said

"Uhh.. I hate to break up the moment but he's body guards are gonna wake up soon so we better go as in, RIGHT NOW."Boe panicked.

Amethyst made us a tunnel and sealed it so the guards wouldn't follow us.

"You just couldn't let me have my moment with my mom"I Complained

"Sorry dude."Boe said

We've arrived at the temple. Boe and the others were talking to the police and to their parents about what happened.

"Hey kiddo"Dad knelled down to my level."You still mad?" Dad asked

"Yeah, are you?"Mom asked

"Yes I'm mad..."I said

Dad stood up and went to Mom's side. He puts his arm around mom's waist.

"But you can make it up to me by going to the amusement park by the dock." I said excitedly.

"Well..."Mom had a grin on her face and looked at Dad who was smiling

"You did a good job..."Dad said

"So..."I was biting my lip

"Sure, why not."Mom said

"Yes!"I said. I was jumping in the air.

We went to the the amusement park by the docks right away. We finally had a family day.

We rode on the roller coaster. I was so amazed by the lights, it was like I was in the planetarium. I was so amazed by the fountain, dancing with the music and lighting up.

We walked around and saw a giant light that said "Theater." We went inside and watched some of the best comedy movies ever made.

We played the games at the stands and I won a big brown teddy bear.

Our last ride was the breath taking view on the Ferris wheel. Unfortunately, I pretended to fall asleep to let mom and Dad have their special moment.

"Looks like someone feel Asleep."Dad said

"Yeah"Mom chuckled. She rest her head on Dad's shoulder.

"I guess he'll be missing out the great view."Dad said

They stared at each other and was about to kiss.

"Ewww"I said. I covered my eyes.

"Mom. Dad. Do it somewhere else."I sat between them.

They just laughed at me. Mom kissed my forehead and Dad was messing my hair.

"Dad stop it, if you mess up my hair, I won't get some chicks."I joked

"Ah, you won't get chicks but what if I did this."Dad tickled me

After the tiring day, we had our family day. This is only the beginning. The fight is coming to us and we have to be ready for it.

I have to get strong. For the first time in my life, I'm afraid. Afraid I won't get to hangout with my friends and coming home to, now complete, family. But you know what, I just realized something. Yes, I'm afraid but I have a reason to fight and don't give, I have a reason to do my best and come back to my friends,no that's not right, family.

Kaleb, watch out because I'm gonna save you from the darkness inside. I'll save you, and that's a promise. I'll get you back Big bro.

A/N:HI GUYS, SO I MADE THIS CHAPTER FUN SO, AT LEAST MARO, CAN HAVE FUN WITH HIS PARENTS. OKAY, ANYWAY, I'M ENDING THIS STORY AT CHAPTER 20 :( BUT DON'T YOU WORRY, I'LL MAKE A PART 2 :) IF YOU GUYS WANT A PART 2 AHHAHAHA IT'S GONNA BE MAY SOON SO GUYS, I'M SORRY I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE BECAUSE I WILL BE ATTENDING SUMMER TRAINING. I GUESS I CAN ONLY UPDATE ON WEEKENDS, MONDAYS AND IF I SNATCHED THE LAPTOP AWAY FROM MY SIBLINGS. STAY AWESOME AND COOL ALWAYS AND THANK YOU FOR THE READS:)