Chapter 4: the four elements

SATURDAY
Boe,Amethyst and Ally went to the northern air temple to help me to bend one of the four elements. Actually it was going well, then Boe started fan girling over my mom but she gladly accepted all of them and was happy i made a few friends.
"So our first is element is air, so prepare your self."Boe told me
Now, this was the start of the catastrophic history of me and the four elements. What happened? you asked, well, apparently,i had no air bending, Boe throwed me into the water like 10 times and i still wasn't able to bend air and then, we started learning earth and we destroyed half of the Gazibo and i hurt my left wrist, then we move on to water bending, mom was kinda happy that i was having the iniative to learn and she taught me to water bend which ended up throwing me into the water several times again and finally,fire, Boe and Amethyst prepared fire extinguishers so if anything goes out of hand well, they're prepared.
"fire, is about focusing your chi and heat of your body. So focus Maro."Ally told me
I focused everything i've got and i shot a punch at the bush and guest what, I got my bending !!! turns out i was a fire bender, the four of us hugged each other but mom was frozen where she stands. She looked so terrified and Tenzin was there asking what happened.
"Maro just found out he was a firebender and Korra was just frozen like that."Boe explained
"mom, are you okay?" i asked
"you...you're a firebender?"Mom said with a shakey voice
"ye...yeah, aren't you happy i found my bending?"I asked
"Korra come inside and let's talk."Tenzin told Mom
She just nodded. I just watched my mom shaking while walking inside the temple.
"what happened to your mom?" Boe asked
"I don't know"I answered
"well, you found your bending, now it's time to find your dad."Ally said.
"I know who can help!"Amethyst said
"who?"I asked
"Uncle Mako!" Amethyst said
"who?"Ally said
"oh yeah, uncle mako,he's a detective, maybe he can help."Boe said
"I guest, i'll just ask my mom if i can go." I said
They all nodded.
"MOM,GOING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS."I shouted
I looked at the window and saw Tenzin and mom looking down on us.Mom just nodded.
"let's go."I said.
"next stop, to the police station."
*Inside the temple*
3rd person P.O.V
"I couldn't believe, Maro is a fire bender."Korra said
She was watching her son leaving with his friends
"i never thought he would grow up like his father."
"Now,Korra, don't worry yourself about Maro, he still doesn't know who's his father is."
'"I'm just thinking ahead, i can't let him take Maro away from me, it would destroy me."
"Korra, Maro, loves you and won't leave you."
"bu..but what if he does"tears falling from her eyes.
"He is not just like his father, his different."
"i hope you right."

A/N: tHANKS FOR READING MY STORY GUYS!!:) PLEASE COMMENT OR VOTE, STAY AWESOME ALWAY :)