PART-14

Hello!! How you'all doing?
I'm Really sorry , actually my exams had started so I didn't got time to update you all . So I won't be able to update you all for around 15 days now.. I'm really sorry.. it's the last update till my exams are over. Hope you'll understand.. Thankyou and love you all 💜💜🌸

-------****---------****-------

His mom- Jungkookah, if you are watching this video, th.. then I might have gone too far... I... I'm sorry son ... I'm leaving you alone...no no don't cry honey ..wipe your tears...you are my strong son ...you need to be strong..and calm down and listen carefully what I'm going to tell you now...
Your dad...yes your dad is after my life... because I found out about his illegal business. So to avoid any complications in business he told someone to fail the breaks of my car...and I'm not able to control the car...son listen to me ... don't live with your father anymore...I told y/n's dad to arrange everything for you...Go to him , he'll take care of you very well...He is a nice person..And when you become big, please help y/n's family...Take care Jungkookah ... Remember I love you alot....

Y/naa stop it now , you have to jump from the car..
Y/n- No aunty I won't..I can't leave you alone...
His mother-y/naah you have to go, Jungkook needs you .. I'm leaving him in your care y/naah...and remember run from here as soon as possible...now  please jump we don't have time...

And then his mother pushed y/n out of car and the car fell from hill

Y/n- auntttyyyyyyyyyyy nooooo (crying)

And the video ends here...

Y/n and Jungkook both were crying... Jungkook was speechless he don't know what to say anymore...He was just crying and crying..

Y/n(crying)- That day, I went to the company with dad

Y/n(crying)- That day, I went to the company with dad...but my dad told aunty to ..to take me with her .. He'll come later..
After some time when aunty was trying to stop the car, breaks weren't working,. That's when she told me to record a video for you...
It's... it's not my dad but yours ..
Because my father gets to know about it too, your father hanged my father as well and make it look like a suicide and even wrote a fake note...

I came to your house to show you this video but you left ...you left me alone..

After that, my mom tries to get the job so that she can feed us , but no one let her work because she was being called as murderer's wife..
Then your father came again..he make my mom his slut... He'll...hee...(crying)sleep with her , bring his man and make them sleep with her...she have to agree because he threatened if she don't do this, he... he'll rape me .. And one day she lost her spirit of fighting, she couldn't take it anymore..she le..left me and my brother alone..because of yo...Your dad I lost my dad, my mother....I...I...(and she burst out crying, she couldn't speak anymore)

And there Jungkook was speechless, he was looking like a dead body. It's hurting him, listening all that like someone stabbed his heart.
He want to wipe those tears, he want to hug her but but he don't have that right to do so...
He was hating her all the time but the truth was she should hate him.....

He tries to standup to go to y/n...He was slowly walking towards her .. when suddenly someone starts banging the house door...

Y/n came into senses and realised that hyonjo is here...

Y/n- you have to go ...but from where? Hide behind door...aaa no no..(then she saw window) jump from there... distance is not much..it won't hurt..go fast..