PART-18

Tears were continuosly rolling down jk's cheeks  seeing y/n in so much pain . He sit outside her room .

After a while granny  came out and told Jungkook

After a while granny  came out and told Jungkook ..

Granny - Jungkookah y/nah is sleeping.. I have some work to do.. I'll come back later..take care of her...

Jungkook - okay granny..umm ..granny is sh..she okay now? I mean her wounds?

Granny - Not really, she didn't take care of earlier wounds and now new wounds it's quite

Granny - Not really, she didn't take care of earlier wounds and now new wounds it's quite.. quite deep and hurtful.. please be with her..she needs you the most right now..

Jungkook - I.. I'll granny..I won't leave her again...

Granny left and then Jungkook slowly went inside her room...He saw her sleeping peacefully and it somewhere made him relax...

He sat on floor near bed...He took her hand in his...and he started speaking making sure she won't wake up..

and he started speaking making sure she won't wake up

Jungkook - I..I.. I'm sorry y/niee.. when we were children, I used to say that I'll never hurt y/n as long as I'm alive and will never let anyone else hurt her either..but now see ..I..I..bec.. became the reason for your every wound.. it's all because of me that you are lying here like this...I..wish I can turn Time back..I..I..wi..wish...

And he burst in tears ..He laid down his head on his hands, tears were continuosly falling down.. and when he slept, he didn't know...

After few hours..y/n wake up...she opened her eyes and saw Jungkook sleeping ..

She caressed his hairs with her other hand...

Y/n- you are still a baby kookie..I wish you hadn't seen all of this...you ...you must be blaming yourself...but it's not true .. it was never your fault..and will never be... Kookiee would today be different if we had met at that time.... would it be?

She was feeling thirsty..so she tried to remove her hand from his head but Jungkook woke up..

Jungkook - y/naah you are up.. (then he saw her hand which is all red on which he was sleeping) I'm sorry .. I.. I'm sorry it must be hurting right..I..

Y/n- shhh kookiee it's not hurting...and I'm thirsty can you pl..

Before she could finish Jungkook immediately went out to bring water...

Jungkook - Here..do you want something else to drink? Juice or shake something? Or d...

Y/n- I just need water and you already bring it..now relax.... Did you eat anything?

Jungkook didn't replied...

Y/n- you didn't right? F**k you Jungkook..why didn't you eat anything..(while getting up from bed)are you stupid or what? 

Jungkook - I..I..wait where are you going?

Y/n- To bring something to eat for you

Jungkook - stop right there...Come back and lay down... don't you dare get up from bed..

Y/n- so that you can starve?

Jungkook - I said come back...

Y/n- I won't (and she started going out of the room)

Jungkook - you won't stop ? Fine then..

Jungkook pulled her by her wrist and took her in his arms

Y/n- leave Jungkook..I said leave..

Jungkook - I told you to come back but you didn't...

Y/n- but you didn't eat anything... and I know you can't stay hungry for so long.. I'll be quick d..

Jungkook - I can cook y/naah...

Y/n- you even cook?

Jungkook - It's because of you...

Y/n- what me? How?

Jungkook - don't you remember you said you will marry a guy who can cook like granny...

Jungkook went silent as soon he realised what he said..he lowered his head.. even y/n went silent..

Jungkook - y/naah I..

Y/n- Fine go and cook for yourself...(and then she lay down on bed hiding her face)

Jungkook also immediately went out of bedroom...

Jungkook -huh why I'm feeling so hot suddenly and my ... my heart..why is it beating so fast..dammit.. relax Jungkook relax...