PART-35

Yn- N...n..no ..th..this..is wr..wrong...

Jungkook stand up ...

Jungkook - yn..yn di..did I do something wrong? What happened? Y..

Yn- Thi.. this is wrong..we are wrong..w..we..ca.. can't be together..we can't..

Jungkook - yn..what happened? Why are you being like this? Did I do something wrong? I'll correct it..yn I..

Yn- you deserve better koo, no you deserve perfect...I.. I'm not the right girl for you .. I.. I'm not...

Jungkook - what nonsense are you saying?

Yn- It's truth...You shouldn't be with me..you should be with someone who's perfect, who's life is not miserable like me..who is still beautiful and perfect..who will love you, care for you and will do anything for you...You deserve the happiness not sadness koo....

Jungkook -stop it ynaah, stop thinking like that.. you are not miserable..you are perfect..you are everything I need... infact you are more than that and sometimes I think do I even deserve a girl like you?

Yn- Noo..no I can't give you everything.. I'm not perfect... I..I... had been r*ped Jungkook, not once or twice many times..who would want me ..? I might not be able to give birth too? Then why..why me? Koo you deserve a girl who will bring happi .....

Jungkook- shutup, Don't you say anything bad about my yn...you don't know anything...just because of that it doesn't mean everything about her is gone...that she is useless...no..no ..yn do you think it matters to me whether you can give birth or not? Like really? Do you really think about me like that? Yn don't you know me? I don't need anything..I just need you by my side...just you being with me is enough..I want to love you , Take care of you, bring happiness to you. I want you to know that you deserve the happiness of the world...you deserve everything..A bad phase in life doesn't mean everything has ended for us...your life didn't ended but is now started ...stop living in past and Focus on your future...The future which is full of love and happiness....yn do you know how was I in those years without you? I was lost, depressed, broken...I thought I lost you for forever..But then you came again...I tried to hate you, I tried to distance from you...My mother's death was one of the reason but the main reason was I'm afraid... I'm afraid if I get close to you again and we get separated again, I won't be able to live anymore.. I was scared of losing you once again, I was scared of living without you...yn...I..I ca.. can't even think of living without you...I really can't...I can't lo..lose you again yn...I know I am not good enough for you, I might not give Everything to you but I promise I'll try my best to do everything you ask me ....I promise to be with you forever....B...B...bu... but i...if you d... don't lo...love me,if yo..you still don't w..want to be with m..me , I'll resp...

But before he could complete, yn locked her lips with his...once Jungkook realised what was happening, he start kissing her back...Her hands move to the back of his neck , while his hands went on her waist.
Tears were rolling down their cheeks and they could feel it in their kisses...
Yn break the kiss, and look it into his eyes...

Yn- I love you koo, I love you , I love you, I have always loved you..I was afraid of bringing sadness to your life, I was afraid I won't be good enough for you...

Jungkook - Never say this again yn...you are the only one who can make me happy, who can bring love and joy to my life ... Without you, all I could see was blackness in front of me, but after you came back in my life, my life has become colourful.. Everything seems cheerful....

Yn didn't said anything and hugged him tightly , while Jungkook did the same...

Jungkook - YN....marry me please...I can't wait anymore....

Yn blushed and smiled around his chest...He could feel it...

Yn- I will ....

Saying this she hugged him more tightly and Jungkook kissed on her forehead...

Jungkook - I love you YN ...

Yn- I love you too koo...

And then Jungkook lifted her chin and place his lips on hers..yn kissed him back...

__________

NEXT DAY

Yn and Jungkook were standing in front of yn' s parents' grave ..

Jungkook- Uncle , aunty...I wish you were here, I wish I can get approval of you both for our marriage...I know you must be thinking I'm not good enough for her, I have hurted her alot... But trust me, I'll never hurt her again.. I'll never make her sad or cry again..you can rest assure, I'll take care of her... I'll make sure she has everything she deserves...

Yn didn't said anything and just lock her fingers with hers...

Yn- They will be happy to know that I am with you ... They have always love you ..mom dad, I know you and your blessings are always with us... you can finally rest in pea..ce n..now.. I rea..lly miss you ..i....i.. miss you..

Seeing yn cry, Jungkook immediately Hugged her..

Jungkook - yn please don't cry..if you cry they will be sad and we came to make them happy not sad..so Stop crying...

After a while , they went to jungkook's mother grave...

Jungkook - Mom, I bring your daughter in law today with me..yn and I are getting married..you are happy for us right?

Yn- Aunty, I don't know if you will accept me because who would want their son to get married to a girl like me...

Jungkook - yn.. not ag..

But yn stopped him...and said..

Yn- But I promise to take care of him, to love him ... maybe not like you but I'll try my best to do you would have done..you left him to me , but I couldn't take care of him at that time...But now, I'll definitely won't leave him..I promise I'll be there for him always.... He has done everything for me, now it's my turn....The things, fun , life he had miss in those years, I'll make sure to make up for that.. I'll m...

Before she could complete, Jungkook pulled her into the hug....They both hugged each other tightly..

Jungkook - yn let's get married tomorrow.. I can't wait anymore..

Yn- okay...

Jungkook broke the hug, and looked happily in her eyes..

Jungkook (showing his bunny smile) - Really???

Yn - yess...

And the moment she said yesss, he placed his lips on hers .. It was slow and passionate kiss...

Jungkook broke the kiss,

Jungkook - I love you ynnaaahhh...

Yn- I love youuu kooo...

And then Jungkook smashed his lips on hers..Yn reacted the same ..This time, kiss was rough yet sweet...

________________THE END_________________

GUYS ,
WANT AN EPILOGUE?? COMMENT DOWN... I'LL MAKE THE EPILOGUE PART, IF I GET ATLEAST 20+ COMMENTS FOR THAT FROM YOU ALL..

ALSO,DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY AND WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE MORE 💜

THANKYOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY STORY, IT REALLY MEANS ALOTT...

SARANGHAE 💜🌸