Chapter 128

Sorry my late ass to post this two days late. Fuck!

But now I hope you enjoy it
Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ

__________________________________
Tessa's POV:

What a individual could do?

What's the worst thing one person could do to make other people jealous?

What you would do? What's the worst thing you'd do to make the people get jealous by you?

What would I do? What could be the worst thing I would ever do to make peoples get envious by me, especially those girls who are fans of him and get too much touchy to him?

Though he knows what I could possibly do to make those women envious, so what could that be? What he thinks I would do to make that happen?

My God, my head is going in circle at so many questions are coming around my head without giving me time to process one at a time, in a continuous sequence like I'm climbing down in a spiral staircase without a break that my brain start to seeing everything playing it circle automatically. Right now I couldn't possibly think of any thing; absolutely nothing is coming inside my head, not a single idea that make anyone jealous of me even for a tiny bit.

It would better if I ask him rather than thinking my brain cells to explode.

"Like what?" I ask him, again. "Please tell me." I request him with pursuing my lower lip out, such a childish behavior but it happens to work on him.

With still my back pressed against the cool steel wall of the elevator, by his body closer to me with his arms wrapped around my waist and my both elbows are rested on this shoulder blades. My fingers goes at the back of his head, to ruffle his long and soft curls between my fingers that feels the ultimate relaxation to my skin.

"Say it. Like what?" I push him.

"Like..." He begins and unwrapping his right hand from my waist, he brings it up to push away my large hair strand from my shoulder to behind me, so it meet up the huge mass of my hair, hanging down my back. "Like, to tell them off. 'Bitches he is mine, all of it and you can't fucking have it'". He says with a snap of his finger in the air, like those sassy women do when they talk mean to others. He speaks in the worst american accent he could ever find, which was suppose to be my impression. I think it was my impression? Though he didn't sound like me.

If his intentions was to impersonate my impression here, then he sounds so cute doing my impression-his british accent makes everything good and cute and adorable to my ears, but he did sound terrible doing it-cute in some words, but a little terrible too-a lot terrible if I'm being honest. It was the worst caricature of myself one could ever do, not gonna lie. I'm better than imitating him than him imitating me, I think I am, right?

"And then..." he continues and leaning his head down. "You would kiss me with your lips on mine, in front of them," he conveys with his lips literally so close that I could feel them even though they aren't touched me. Yet. "And to set them more on fire, so they burnt out due to envious towards you completely, you'll use your tongue to push it down my throat, to literally feel my tonsils at the tip of your tongue." He finishes, with peaking his tongue out from his lips and flicks the wet tip on my closed mouth, leaving a wet trail on my lips.

Disgusting, but I will let it go, because I kinda liked and enjoyed it.

"I couldn't do such thing" I shake my head at him with scrunching my nose in disgust. That's so unlike me to do, cursing and shouting to bunch of stranger and show affection to him by kissing only to prove no point, I couldn't possibly do those things, that's not me.