Valentine special #1 💞

Hope I'm not late to post this one. It's valentine's day so I thought to write one on Hessa, just the way I wrote in Hardin's birthday 'birthday specials'.

Hope you enjoy it (✷‿✷)

__________________________________
Tessa's POV:

"It is sweet like always," I moan and hum as the flavours are blasting and dancing on my taste buds. I lap my tongue around my my outer lips to collect the sweet liquid flavour from my skin. "So good."

The popsicle. It is so good and sweet and fruity, hmmm, yum. I hadn't had popsicle for so long, though it numbs my senses as the cold and frozen and thick stick of ice rubbing on my warm tongue I can still taste the fresh strawberries are infused in it to make it enjoyable. Delicious.

Today is valentine's day and I'm all alone in this apartment—our apartment that Hardin got us in New York few blocks away from my old one. Though I don't really celebrate this holiday much but today I thought to do something, the usually couples do to enjoy it with their lovers. But unfortunately my lover just bolt out this morning to do his usual work related to his books at his publishing house, which annoys me because he isn't giving me time as much I wanted.

But not today, he has to give me some quality time with him and has to come with me where I want him to. I arrange a dinner date for both of us at a restaurant that I reserved which he doesn't have any idea.

Hope he didn't get me anything because I didn't get anything for him too, I haven't thought we'll exchange any gifts but thinking now I've a doubt—a strong doubt that he'll get me something that's very thoughtful like always and I'd be feel crap for not giving him any thing back.

But where is he? It's already past six-thirty and we've the reservation at eight, he will get us late. I texted him many times to know when he'll come and how far he is, but for the past twenty minutes or so he is saying five or three minutes far away and still hasn't come home yet.

To soon I hear the front door of our apartment open and close, signalling me that the man of the hour has finally arrived.

I didn't even move from my place in the kitchen with my lower back lean against the counter behind me and the frozen popsicle in my mouth. As I hear his heavy foot from his boots against the hardwood floor coming from the hallway, pulling the popsicle out from my mouth just so I could say, "If it's you, then I should suggest you return back to your work." Calling him I shove the popsicle back into my mouth and lap my tongue around the frozen tip.

I hear his adorable soft chuckles before he could even walks out from the hallway. "I know I'm late and I'm sorry." He apologizes and I finally see him coming into the doorway of the kitchen wearing his usual black outfit.

"You're always late." Pulling the frozen—flavoured stick out from my mouth again I tell him, pouting at him when he crosses the threshold of our kitchen to get inside.

"Oh, look at you." He practically growl with biting his lower lip and looking up and down on my body. I has a short red wine satin robe wrapped around my body which is hitting at the top of my thighs with three quarter sleeves and has thick black lace at all of the edges and I'm wearing nothing but a hot red underwear underneath it. "You look hot a fuck, baby." He howls looking down on me.

Walking over to me he lifts his both hands up to cup my face but before he could get the chance to touch me I press my left palm on his chest to stop him in front on me. "I don't need you here." I shake my head and suck the body of the dripping popsicle in my right grip.

"Why?" He asks, standing a foot away from me and staring at my lips on the frozen pop.

"Because I'm angry." I give a childish excuse to him, hiding my mouth behind the icy lolly.