Chapter 108

Highly request you to watch this edit before you start reading.(ᵔᴥᵔ)^

__________________________________
Hardin's POV:

Happiness.

That I haven't felt for so long.

Like it was trapped in some dark dungeon away from me, away from my reach like I don't deserve it. I don't deserve to get any happiness in my life. I shouldn't be living happily ever after with the one, the true soul of mine whom I nearly destroyed their life and broke them internally without having second thoughts.

But now as I'm looking down at my intertwine hand with the soul, a pure hearted soul of my life's hand and walk out from the women's bathroom where we created a happy moment after so long of our separation between us, I feel the happiness come back into my life, again.

She, my true soul brought back the happiness like always into my life. I was scared that I won't be happy like ever in my life, but I wanted it in order to survive and to get it I've to go down into the dark dungeon with no light to get my happiness back, but my feet, they just stopped me when my eyes saw the scary dungeon filled with so much darkness inside the room and feeling nothing but helpless I'd take back my steps from the threshold of the dungeon and close the door and live a sad life, alone.

But now with the help of her and her as bright as sun soul on my side I tried again to get down into the scary dark dungeon to get what I want. Only because of her soothing smile I push my feets to cross the threshold and with the light she has inside her it helped me a lot to not to get scared and back away my steps, her light showed me the path to happiness inside the dark dungeon and I don't felt as scary I was feeling it before, I felt brave and with her courage she gave I find it, I finally find my share of happiness that was locked away in some box.

She helped me get the box, and when she opened up her feelings in that bathroom the locked box click open. And when she said that she still loves me and wanted to marry me, the suppressed happiness comes jumping out from the box and gets into my life, instantly. She gets into my life, my only happiness gets into my life again and I couldn't express how ecstatic I am feeling right now, it's huge, enormous really.

As I'm looking down at her face right now while we're walking towards the direction of the stage where I gave my best man's speech to the crowd I feel happy, very much but also feel nervous too a little that she'll change her mind the second this night ends and the sun rises. She always changed her mind and the decisions taken placed between us so quickly before it even get the chance to settle down onto the surface.

I want a assurance, a true assurance that she won't change mind or get back away from her words this time. Even a little, as small as the sugar particle will do it for me, but I need some sorts of assurance.

"Tessa!" Someone shouts her name from the front row. "Where the hell were you?" Landon's sister-in-law asks her and walks over to us. This woman is so goddamn annoying and I hate her the classic rich bitch energy vibes so fucking much.

I really wanted to leave this wedding right now so Tessa and I could spend the evening and the whole night together, privately and away from this loud rich woman. But she said no, we can't leave in the middle of the reception party before the newly wed couple, it would made us look selfish and her a irresponsible wedding planner and blah blah blah towards her bestfriends. So for my woman's happiness I had to stay here couple of hours and bleed my ears out hearing Landon's loud sister-in-law.

"Well..." Tessa begins and looks up at me, red blush creeps up across her cheeks probably from thinking what we did in the bathroom few minutes ago. She still let me keep my hand intertwined with hers, in public which is a good thing, right?