Red Robin X Joker's Daughter Reader (3)

You P.o.v

''What had gotten into me,'' You thought. ''Sweetie, mommy's going out okay be a good little girl while  she's gone,'' Mother said. ''Yes Mother,'' You said.

She left. You sigh. ''What to do what to do,'' You wonder. ''hey [name] it's me,'' Red Robin said. 

You  look outside the window and saw a boy with black hair and sunglasses cover his eyes. ''Red Robin what are you doing here, my father could come any minute,'' You said.

''I know but listen, would you like to...go....to zoo with me,'' He asked and blushed. You blushed too.

''Like...like a date,'' You asked. He smiled. ''Yeah a date,'' he said. ''Okay catch me,'' You said. ''What,'' Red Robin asked. You then jump off the window. He caught you.

''Your crazy,'' Red Robin said. ''I am the daughter of Joker,'' You said. He smiled and grabbed your hand. You blushed as you guys a walk away.

Time skip

Tim P.o.v

We reach to the zoo. ''Red Robin, why did you invite me here,'' [name] asked. ''Because I thought maybe we could..hang out,'' I said. 

She smiled and I look away blushing.

''Thank you,'' she said. ''Your welcome,'' I said and smiled.

We had a best day, I brought her a stuff [favorite animal] doll and I walk her home when it was getting late. ''Thank you Red Robin,'' she said and smiled.

I smiled too. ''You can call me Tim but promise me you won't tell your parents who I am,'' I said. [Name] grabbed my hand and said,'' I promise''.

[name] lean close to kiss my cheek but I grabbed her face and pulled her for a kiss. 

You P.o.v

You blushed as he kissed you. You close your eyes and kissed back. 

It took a minute then you pulled away. ''I love you [name] I don't care if your Joker's daughter,'' Tim said. You smiled. 

''I love you too Tim, thank you for caring for me,'' You said. He smiled and kissed you again. ''I'll see you tomorrow,'' he asked. ''Sure see you then Tim,'' You said and kissed him again and went inside. 

Your parents aren't home so that made you squeal in joy. 

Tim P.o.v

I smiled as I heard her squeal and started to walk away. ''This was indeed a great night,'' I thought and smiled as I walk through the night.