𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

Joseph

Joseph

Wednesday, December 23, 2002

Night

My eyes squinted open, and the moonlight poured in. Stretching , I got off the floor. The house was quiet, and the feelings from earlier, surfaced. Unlocking the door. I walked into the hallway. Peeking over the balcony, he laid on the couch, sleeping. I made my way downstairs, and the covers he had were now on the floor. Even though I was upset, I still picked them up and placed them over his clearly cold body. His sleeping face was adorable, and I planted a kiss on his head, walking away to the kitchen.

My heart still hurt from everything that happened, but at this point, it seemed like nobody wanted to be with me, at least not in the way I wanted. I opened the fridge, staring at the rows of food. "Baby?" From behind me, a sleepy voice muttered.

"Yes?"

His arms wrapped around me, and he kissed my neck. "Baby, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I still want our wedding to happen sooner."

"We can wait."

"Baby. I'm sorry..."

I moved out of his arms. "You were going to push back our wedding because of him."

"I know, and that was dumb of me. I was just upset..."

"The first time you accused me of cheating and now this?" "You really don't trust me, do you?"

"Joseph, I'm-"

"You're sorry. I know Lance. Maybe we don't need to be married yet..."

"Baby... No! I do trust you! I'm just scared of losing you..."

"Why? Because I'm a cheater? Is that why?" every emotion and action I did just piled up. "I didn't mean to. He wouldn't marry me, and then Alex came and... I just wanted to be happy! After we kissed, I broke it off with him immediately cause I knew what I did was wrong!"

"Joseph, I get it.."

"No, you don't! You think I'm some cheater who just sleeps around?" "Everything before that kiss we had in my room doesn't matter to me! YOU matter to me."

"Joseph-" he stuttered, but it didn't matter. My feet stormed away to the gym. It was like every major decision in my life hit me over again. Maybe that's what I deserved because I cheated on Sebastian. This is my punishment. I took my blazer off, then my shirt laying on the bench. Taking a breath, I picked up the bar, bringing it slowly down to my chest, breathing out then pushing it back up. I did this repeatedly, taking deep breaths. It took the stress off me, but the only thing I was missing was the looney-tunes.