𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐋

Alex

Alex

Sunday, December 27, 2002

Morning

The smell of bacon filled the house and after last night, I knew I'd have to make it up to him. I'd never seen him that afraid of me. I took the bacon off the pan, putting it onto the white plate. Eggs, toast, bacon, I hope would fix something. My feet went to the door, and he laid on the bed, his back turned to me. The black shirt and tight jeans I'd given him made everything I loved pop out just the way I liked.

"Sexy?"

His voice was low, and I could tell he'd been crying. "Yes, husband?"

I put the plate of food on a dresser, grabbing his hand. Planting kisses all over it. "Sexy, I'm sorry! Can you just look at me?"

He yanked his hand away, sniffling "I wanna be alone, Alex..."

"Joseph, how can I make it up to you?" There was a silence, and I climbed onto the bed, wrapping my arm around him. "Sexy." His body twisted towards me and he laid his hand on my cheek, grazing it like he used to. Looking into his dark eyes made me feel like a dickhead. That spark he once had was gone, only replaced with sadness and fear. "Joseph, I'm sorry."

"It's fine Alex..." he pecked my lips, staring at me. Seconds went by and he kissed my lips again, but before it could go any further, I stopped him. Forcing himself to do this isn't what I wanted, hurting him isn't what I wanted...

"Joseph, can we start over?" "I won't hit you, or kiss you. We'll just take it slow..."

A million thoughts ran through my head as I waited for a response. His gaze was thoughtful and less scared. The way I wanted it to be. The touch of his hand on my cheek made me feel special, loved. A quick peck to my lips, put the biggest smile on my face.

"I still wanna kiss you, Alex." He giggled. "If we're going to be a couple, I wanna be what we were when we started..." I had the largest smile in the world and I quickly plastered kisses all over his face, making him laugh.

"My Sexy..." I growled, moving my kisses to his neck. The way his body shivered at that special spot on his neck resurfaced so many memories. Sucking on the spot only made him moan, and his hand traveled down my chest, stopping at my pants.

"Take them off." He demanded, causing the biggest boner in my pants. So I did what he said, unbuckling my belt, sliding them off, only to be left in my briefs. His hand wrapped around my hard cock through the fabric and god did it feel good for him to stroke it and actually mean it. I bit my lip, trying to contain my moans, but he swiftly moved my head to his sexy gaze, looking into my eyes. "I'm the only guy?" I nodded my head, trying to focus as he moved the fabric away, revealing my veiny dick, that now stood like a tower. "Alex say it."