Chapter 1

When Scar was just a boy, his father told him to bring nature wherever he went. Tree elves were blessings to stone wastelands and the people on them, bringing life and tranquillity and the beautiful balance of a forest.

When Scar was just a boy, he clipped his netherite hoe to his belt and promised to do just that. He set off to learn about the world as all elven princes do, and he'll return once he has finished travelling around the land of Clanjor. 

This will be his last bit of freedom before he'll be married for alliance purposes.

Hurray.

Granted, if he finds a suitable match in time, he'll be able to duck out of it. The only problem is that Scar is picky. If they're going to rule alongside him, they'll need to be just as poised. He has a reputation, after all. They'll need to be smart and firm, while also being kind towards their people and nature and look just as nonthreatening. The main thing is the poise and the harmony with all the natural things of the world.

(time skip brought to you by Jellie the cat)

19 years later when Scar has made it halfway around the world

"Come one and come all to The Entity!" Says the shout that interrupts his thoughts. "It makes no natural sense and I'm turning it into a shop! We sell wood now but soon there will be more!"

Crouched atop a giant boulder was a little man in a red sweater. He looks dirty, with twigs aplenty sticking out of his hair. He's hunched on his perch, his balance kept by massive, wings that were spread out as if he would fall if he tucked them in.

Scar wondered what The Entity was so he started walking over. When he got inside the big rock his eyes got as wide as the cookies from his parent's factory. Everything was so beautiful! He saw that there was a pillar in the middle of the room with a floating orb that sort of looked like a heart. 

Before he could explore further into the room, the man from outside who was advertising for The Entity walked in and saw Scar. He got very excited that someone came into his shop so he introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Grian and welcome to The Entity! You are the first person to come by The Entity so you get a discount! What's your name?"

"Hello Grian, my name is Scar! Thank you for the discount but I'm not sure I'll be buying anything, I just thought this place looked interesting."

Grian looked down at his feet "Aw man I thought I could get a sale"

"Maybe I'll come by later and buy something but I don't need anything right now" Scar said

"OK! See you then!"

Yes! Finally done this! Here you go! Some Scarian! Hope you like it

-Jelli

427 Words