Chapter 3

Once again this video has nothing to do with the chapter I just like the video

Scar had just gotten back from The Entity, where he had bought everything and definitely needed everything he bought and it wasn't just an excuse to go see Grian. He now was sitting in front of where he wanted to make his base thinking about things and staring at the clouds as they passed by. 

He didn't know why but he had this strange feeling that he should go and see him every day, but what he didn't know was that he was slowly falling for the small Avian. 

Anyways, he got up to start making his base. He began by setting up the base layer of it and then built it up from there. He was going to make a giant tree because it reminded him of his home from when he was younger, and he missed his parents. He thought back to the day he left home and to when his father told him to bring nature with him wherever he went. Scar thought this tree was a good way to bring some more nature to the valley of Hermitville.

He had just finished building the tree when he heard someone calling his name

"Scar!"

"Scar! Where are you?"

Scar looked down and saw a little Grian down back on the floor so he called back down "Up here Grian!"

Grian jumped back in surprise and then he looked up and searched the tree for him, and when Grian noticed Scar his wings opened up and he lifted into the sky to go greet his 'friend'. Grian wasn't sure if they were considered friends but in his brain, he thought of them as friends. 

"Hi Scar, I just wanted to tell you that The Entity has new items for sale! There are now all types of stone for sale!" Grian said 

"Ooh cool! I'll probably drop by in a bit to check it out!" Scar exclaimed. 

"Hey Scar? Are we friends?"Grian asked

"Yeah, if you want to be" Scar answered

"OK!" Grian exclaimed then he flew away. 

Well, that was strange.

Thanks for reading and hope that you enjoyed it.

Happy mothers day!

-Jelli

356 words