Surprise Surprise

look after you, chapter 9

Harry

“I know the way to your apartment Alice.” I told her the hundredth time when she hinted a direction.

“I know, that you know.”

“So you’re just teasing me then?” I asked her, raising one eyebrow.

“Maybe I am.” She answered and grabbed a grape. 

“And you’re stealing my grapes, I’ve begun to think that hanging out with you was a mistake.” I pouted.

Alice threw the one she was about to put in her mouth at me, and I pulled up outside her building. 

She sighed and leaned back against the seat. 

“What?”

Although I knew what she felt, the reluctancy to leave one another. It sucked.

Alice turned to me, biting her lip, seeming unsure of what to say. 

“Thank you for a wonderful day Harry. And for the food. It was great.” She said and hopped out of the car. 

Alice

I had barely shrugged out of my jacket and placed my shoes in the hallway before I heard a knock on the door.

I put down the remote to the stereo on the kitchen counter with a sigh.

Ollie was suppose to come over, but I had barely just barely texted him that I was home, quick one he is. I opened the door slowly.

There he was, tall in my door frame, eyes dark with something I hadn’t seen before, lips slightly parted.

“Harry?” I said hesitantly.

He didn’t answer, but hooked my waist and pulled me close to him. His lips crashed down on mine, hungrily moving his tongue inside my mouth. I ran my hands through his hair, kissing back with every piece of power I had inside me. 

Harry pushed me back into the flat, and closed the door behind him with one hand, not breaking the kiss, only moving from my mouth down to my throat. 

I slid my hands under his jumper, tracing the solid muscles softly. I felt him shiver of my touch, and he pressed me closer to him, up against the wall, trapping me. He broke the kiss, creating space between us.

“Hello.” Harry answered smugly, “I am terribly sorry for just showing up like this, but I…” 

I silenced him by putting my hands on either side of his cheeks, and pulled him to me, merging my lips with his again, softly biting his underlip, making him groan in pleasure.

Harry

I couldn’t make myself turn on the car again, and had been sitting in the car for a few minutes before I’d made up my mind. Or made up my mind, I let my heart decide for once.

Therefore, I had found myself at her door, giving it a knock. It didn’t take long for her to open, and seeing her dark blue, big eyes gazing up at me, extremely surprised but at the same time relieved to see me (I’d like to think) I couldn’t hold myself back.