Prologue

Arden stood in the conference room of a police station in Michigan

Arden stood in the conference room of a police station in Michigan. The BAU was currently working a case trying to track down a serial killer that has been after parents. The team was currently working on the profile while her phone rang. She reached into her pocket to answer her phone "Agent Voight speaking" She said softly "Erin? What is it?" Spencer looked at her best friend as she watched her face go pale "I will try to get there as soon as I can" She quickly hung up and looked towards Hotch "Hotch, it's my brother. He- he was hurt and he's might not make it. Can I please go? I have to get to Chicago." She said trying to hold in tears. Hotch quickly nodded "Go, we will finish up this case and keep you in the loop." She quietly thanked him as she quickly gathered her stuff. Before she walked out of the room "Arden. Whatever you need, we're here for you." Rossi spoke up. Arden thanked him before rushing out of the room. She quickly found her way to the airport and got onto a flight going to Chicago. Her mind raced a mile a minute, trying to come with terms she might lose her brother. She barely held herself through the loss of her mother. Soon she arrived in Chicago and she raced over to the 21st district where her father and adoptive sister worked.

Up Next...
Arden gets the news that Justin will be taken of life support. With the approval from her boss, she is taking time away from the BAU and possibly help solve the case