First meet

Third person POV

Muffled yelling came from the house as Angelica Grim sat in the backyard eating candy and drawing her toys.

Angelica Grim was a 5 year old girl who live in Englewood,CO. Her and her parents lived a bit outside of Englewood but she loved it nevertheless. She loved everything she has and is grateful for it.

The people yelling inside the house was her parents Jennifer Malia and Micheal Grim. They were 22 and 23. They were struggling with Angelica because of her disorder.

On her 3 birthday Jennifer saw her daughter was acting very different then usually. She was more sad and not her very smiley self. Jennifer and her boyfriend took her to get her checked out and when the doctor diagnosed her with Bipolar disorder type 1.

Her parents were very shocked but excepted it. They were just happy to know how to help her.

"Angelica! Supper!" Jennifer called.

Angelica looked up and slid off her chair, walking inside. She closed the door and walked quietly to the table. And climbed up on a chair.

"How was school today, Angelica?" Her father asked as her mother set down the food.

"Okay. We went on a walk and we had to be with a partner." Angelica said with her mouth stuffed a bit with potatoe salad.

"Who was your partner?" Her mother asked as she sat down and took a bite out of the pork?

"Ms. Grand like always." Angelica answered. Her parents exchanged a look.

"I don't mind since she's always nice and patience for me. Unlike the other kids who are afraid of me." She smiled.

And for the rest of supper they all sat in silence.

~\< Time Skip >/~
~\< After Supper >/~

"Alright time for bed, Angelica." Micheal said as he threw her over his shoulder. She bursted out giggling and started to hit his back playfully.

"Put me down!!!" She said as she kept giggling and hitting his back.

He walked upstairs to his daughter's room as her mother stayed downstairs watching TV.

He opened the door and gently dropped her on her bed. He stood up straight and saw Angelica's beautiful smile. He sighed.

"Is something wrong, dad?" Angelica asked, concerned.

He shook his head. "Nothing. Come on get under the covers."

Angelica crawled over by her pillows and slid under the covers easily. She wiggled around a bit to get comfortable and once she did that she turned towards her father.

"Can I asked you something?" He looked at his daughter with curiosity. He nodded yes.

"Why do you and mommy yell so much?" He looked away for a moment then sat down on her bed close to her arm.

"Angelica. Me and your mother have been...under some stress."

"Is it because of me?" She asked innocently. He turned towards his daughter, surprised.

"It's okay, dad. I understand I can be a handful. I'm trying my hardest to control it. But it's hard." She looked down sadly.

He took his daughter's face in his hands cupping her face. " Thank you." He whispered well leaning his head against hers. She nodded and smiled.

He leaned back and wiped a few tears falling down his face. He pulled her covers over her chest and smiled gently. "Me and your mother will always love you."

"I know." She said giving a faint and tired smile. "I'll always love you and mommy too." She muttered as she fell asleep.

He stood up and walked over to the door. He turned around and looked at his daughter with a deep sadness. He sighed, looked away and closed the door behind him.

He walked down the stairs and entered the living room where his wife was sitting well having tears falling off her cheeks. He walked over and sat beside her.

"Tomorrow?" Jennifer asked quietly, her voice breaking at the end.

"Tomorrow." He turned towards her and she looked into his tear filled eyes.

"She's going some place better where they can truly raise her." She nodded and looked away back at the TV. She leaned her head on his chest. He simply stroked her hair.

____________________

Second chapter coming soon!