six

it's weekend two at coachella and i can confidently say we have developed a plantonic relationship. 

there's hella tension though.

we have found ourselves almost kissing but it never happened making it awkward after.

"if you knew me and you have worked with me all along how come you didn't say anything?" i ask as i apply some foundation looking at jaylin in the mirror. finneas and claudia are cuddled up in the corner while zoe and adam look around the area.

"i don't know, you are pretty cute from your window being a stalker" she says making my jaw drop along with my brush. as claudia and finneas laugh loudly.

"you knew the whole time?" i ask embarrassed.

"you didn't even try hiding and talking about me on your lives. it's cute" she adds making me drop my head in embarrassment. i want to unlive mysely right now.

this is so embarrassing oh my god.

"bro fuck me" i groan refusing to lift my head as claudia and finneas die of laughter. i feel jaylin crotch next to my chair and lift my head but i push her hand away refusing to look at her.

"stop" i drag out. i feel so embarrassed beyond point right now, i just want to die.

"you knew all along?" i ask her as drop my hands to look at her, she has a big shit eating grin on her face.

"of course i knew, we weren't slick. it's cute though baby mama" she teases, i quickly turn my face away as i blush, my eyes widen at claudia as freak out.

"i hate you, all of you. leave" i laugh chasing everyone out but jaylin doesn't bother moving instead stands up to trap me in my chair with her body.

"you're an ass" i tell her looking at her through the mirror, she chuckles and turns my head up to look at her. we stay looking at each other for a few as we both slowly inch closer but we don't do anything before she pulls away glancing down at my lips.

"you have a show to get ready for" she says walking over to the couch, i stay there flustered before turning back to finish my makeup while stealing glances at her on the mirror.

i hate her.