thirty five

"you should know I'm serious about you. this shit feels real, you know. I don't know, I guess my relationships have never felt as real as this one and it feels good to feel secure" I tell jay as she holds me tightly against her body.

"shit I bought you a car" I add making her chuckle, "I've never bought anyone anything more than a thousand and I promised myself I never would but look at me now" I tell her as she takes a seat with me on her lap.

"well.. I'm glad I make you feel those things and best believe this relationship is real. I got you as long as you got me" she tells me as I play with her curly hair.

"good. I've got you for lifeee" I sing out as she grips my chin to redirect my attention to her eyes and leans in for a kiss, "I love you my baby" I tell her making her smile.

"I love you too" she says with a tiny smile, "I do have to go though" she tells me with a laugh as I groan and fall back on the couch.

"you're really ditching me to hang out with my mom" I say with a pout making her tap my lips and her thumb rubs them softly.

"I'm not ditching you baby, she kindly asked to hangout with me and I'm just getting lunch with her" she shrugs as her thumb runs under my bottom lip.

"so you going on a date with my mom?" I raise an eyebrow, she chuckles and pushes her thumb in my mouth making me smile softly as I suck on it.

"if that's what you want to call it" she says lowly with her eyes glued to my mouth, "okay, I can't go hangout with your mom while horny" she says pulling her thumb out.

I chuckle as I pull her down to me to connect our lips, "okay, have fun" I tell her as she gets up.

"I will, I think she feels bad for how I grew up and feels the need to be a parent figure. either way, I appreciate it" she says with a shrug.

"yeah, she does" I tell her with a chuckle, "she was busy going on and on about it the other day" I tell her as I roll on my stomach watching her change her shirt.

"it's cute"

"Mmh" 

"I'm out. I love you, I'll be back before you know it" I nod watching her walk out the door, "I love you" I shout back as she was to close the door.

I hear her chuckle making me smile as I turn around looking for my phone to post a photo dump and make drafts of my next post before posting a picture of jay on my story with a song.

"how are you and jay?" I smile softly at the mention of my girlfriend as I play with the baby.

Amanda's baby is so cute.

"we're good, we're really good" I tell her with a grin making her.

"yeah? you guys are the hot topic for this week" she tells me showing me a magazine cover making me roll my eyes.

"Billie Eilish has come forward with her relationship of the unknown woman.." she says in an monotone voice making me laugh, the baby gives me a gummy smile making me pout.

"shut up" I say with a giggle, "we're good, it's fun to have some privacy but also not having to hide my relationship. I mean nobody has even found out her name" I say with a laugh.

"where did you even dig her up? the girl is literally unknown" 

"apparently she was on tour with us when we started and she quit, she just so happen to be finneas's neighbor now" I tell her making her scrunch up her face, I chuckle and nod.

"exactly what i thought but I'm not mad about it. we're where we are now and that's all that matters" I shrug as I softly sway the sleepy baby.

"mm.. look at you, you're growing. younger you wouldn't have let it go and blame the universe a bit" she says with a laugh.

"shut up" I laugh, "younger me is stupid" I shrug as I hand the baby over when he has fallen asleep.

just then my phone lights up with a message from jay saying she's at my house, "okay, I'm going to love and leave you" I say getting my things and softly hug Amanda.

"I love you, take care Billie" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"you too" I sing out as o exit the house to my car and speed off.