seven

"no but she was being all sexy and shit" i roll my eyes as i wipe my sweat after my show. Jaylin was able to sit this one out because sully is back and she was watching the show but what pissed me off is the girls that were flirting with her.

she was smiling at them and shit.

stupid sexy jaylin.

"well billie, you guys aren't together so she can do anything she wants" claudia says but quickly raises her hands when i glare at her, i let out a huff as i drink my water.

todays show was definitely something. 

it was fun though, even though i was mad for most of it.

"but she knows that i want her" i whine and step out of the greenroom to look around for jaylin but i found her right outside talking to sully, i greet sully and give him a hug before pulling jaylin to the closest bathroom.

as soon as the door shuts i turn around to connect our lips, she's quick to wrap her arm around my waist the other behind my head, "i hate your stupid sexy face" i tell her against her lips.

"mmh, i'm sure you do" she says kissing me again, i groan pulling away to hop on the counter and she stands across me, "okay.." she says unsure.

"i hated seeing you being friendly with those girls, i know i barely know you but i want you and you know that" i tell her playing with my fingers.

"i want you too baby but what about your boyfriend?" i roll my eyes at the question and throw my head back.

"he's a dick and he was only supposed PR, it just happened but me and him are not together" i tell her as she stares at me.

"ah- i don't really know what now from here but i wouldn't want to around while he is still around because obviously there must be something there for you guys to just happen. i don't know i'm single because i don't really know how to handle these things" she says.

"i can tell" i laugh, "but lets start by at least letting me know if you would want to be with me and see what happens" i say biting my lip.

"of course i would want to be with you, who wouldn't?" i nod while blushing .

"okay, uh- that the start" i say flustered making her laugh.

"it's the start"