Stolen Panties And Bra

I craved for a sip of water throughout the time a lady in black kept making me repeat the apology to the Pack and the alpha king.

I was still in the dungeon, cold and bruised. My throat had been dying for a drop of water and my stomach had rats chweing upon whatever was leftover.

"You have to perform this act of how apologetic you are in front of Kruz before you even open your mouth in front of Prince Conrad." The lady was known for teaching and educating the prisoners. Her stern look and straight posture was enough to fill anyone's viens with fright.

"And make sure you don't delay in responding to Kruz, he might think you are showing him attitude and he does not play with attitudes." she had been repeating the same things about Kruz for hours by now.

Every time my eyes demanded to shut close, I would pinch myself into waking up.

Soon Kruz entered the dungeon and the woman exit to leave and give us some privacy. He walked straight in front of me and postured straight to listen to what I've prepared as an apology for Conrad's coronation.

"I Cord---," I hesitantly began to mumbled before he had even asked me to start apologizing but the cunckle he let out shut me up.

"Do what I've told you earlier," He tilted his face and made a deep eye contact with me.
My body was covered in goosebumps at the recollection of what he had demanded from me before.

"I---," I tried to speak but he hushed me down instantly.

"Lift your dress up!" he repeated himself once again. The demand he made was enough to make me shudder out of fear and disgust. I gulped the fear down my dry throat and prayed in my head for someone to come and save me. The mist in his eyes was nothing but Lust, something that was making me feel ashamed of myself when I hadn't even done anything.

"If you made me repeat myself again, I'll make sure the entire mansion hears your screams." He warned me before he stepped closer to me, "Do it, just show me and be done with it already." he continued to make the same demand again but with more aggression this time.

I was fear struck with the hard expressions on his face, I wanted to do it as he said and be done with the torture but I couldn't just agree to show him my body.

He was demanding for something that was not his property, I was not his property.

"I said do it!" he stepped closer and once noticed I wasn't going to do as he said, he grabbed my dress to lift it up.

"No!!!" my hands moved in a reflex and I plunged him back promptly.

He stepped away and froze at what just happened. It was a mistake, I didn't mean to offend him but it was too late now. I had already angered him by touching him, whilst he was allowed to touch me anytime, Tsk!

The instant he lifted his eyes to my face and reclaimed his senses, I was scared witless.

"It was a mista--," I stepped backward instantly but his pace was faster than mine. The hard slap across my cheeks knocked me down on the ground.

"You wh****!" his loud voice faded when he slapped me again and my ear started to ring.

His hands were as strong just as they looked like. The amount of pressure he had inserted in hitting me proved he had no mercy in his heart for anyone.

"I didn't me---," I quickly tried to speak but when he grasped my hair and yanked my head up, I felt my bones cracking.

"I'M VERY OFFENDED!" he grunted in my face, his breath fanning over my skin while his eyes glaring me in the eye angrily.