Luxiem boys (Fluff)

11 ALREADY!? HOLY SHIT-😭
394 words

-------------------------

Warning : Luxiem fighting for Y/n, Y/n eyes closed LMAO😭

Occupation in this chapter : Actor

---------

"How....THE FUCK DID YOU SEE-" Mysta yelled

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW THE FUCK I CAN SEE" Y/n yelled

"Mysta Mysta Mysta Mysta Rias, try to make her angry then you will be dead" Vox said.

Luca poke on Y/n's shoulder and they turned around. "Why do you have your eyes closed?" He asked them. "Well... I don't know" They answered. Luca stare at them as he sit down. "What the fuck" Y/n exclaimed.

"Whatever I'm going to Shu's room" Y/n said waving their right hand and then put it in their pocket.

Y/n was about to knock but Shu alread open the door. "What do you need?" Shu asked them. "I want to be with you" they said.

They were there about 5 seconds and Y/n had something in mine. "How about we do a fake situation?~" y/n said as they rolled at the floor. "I know what you're thinking and i will join" Shu said.

"This is the plan.." "that's not how you-"

•Downstairs°

"Y/n so pretty!!! I want them to be my wife/husband" Mysta said.

"Crossed my corpse first" Vox exclaimed.

"Please do not think dark things and no! They will choose me!" Ike said.

"Okay enough .. how about we ask them la-" Luca got cut off by a 'moan'

"Ah~ Shu~"(A/N: Help why am i doing this)
They heard Y/n's voice rang from the hall.

"Just what are they doing upstairs?" Vox asked them

"I don't even know" Luca said innocently. "Luca, go to your room and listen to any song" Ike ordered and Luca obeyed and run to his room.

"That's it! I'm busting into his-" "Fuck~hnngh!oh~!" Y/n moaned again.

•Shu's Room•

Y/n was 'moaning' while Shu is holding his laugh.

They both heard footsteps and Vox bust into the room and then the two burst into laughter.

"Oh-oh you guys should have seen your reaction! Hahahahaha!!!"

Meanwhile

"Chat... let's pray for Y/n and Shu.......po-"