If they're jealous

I DONT KNOW WHY I MADE THIS UDPATE LATE ASF-

Fly My Little Akuma
-I would imagine he fly to that guy house when he's alone like in miraculous but- eh😭
-He would glare and that guy speak "can't i hang out with my sister/brother?" The guy said with a smile.
-sure, you and your brother don't look similar by hairstyle, but y'all are similar by faces and people dont even relized.
-He would respectly apologize LM-

MysteriAS
-NGL I THINK HE WOULD BARK AT THE PERSON HAHAHAHAHA
-"Sis/bro, take your boyfriend-" Your brother said.
-"WAIT- YOU'RE SIBLINGS!??" He ask.
-he would apologized to you when your brother is gone.

Ikea
-tbh...a side of me said 'he would throw his glasses at Y/n's brother' and the other side says 'he would just stare' and other one side says 'he would kill'
-My heart said 'he would ask who that guy is'
-"Y/n, who's this?" He ask holding your hand.
-"my brother!" You answered.
-"Hope we can get along well, Y/n's brother!" Ike bowed
-that's it.

Free De La Hoya mafia ver.
-NOT MY BRAIN SAID 'He would just stalk them and blow up their house'
-"This is my brother, Miyazaki!" You introduce your brother to Luca with his finger between each other infront of his mouth.
-"nice to meet you, Zaki" Luca said already give him a nickname.
-"What the fuck is wrong with yo boyfri-"

Aladdin but shorter and banana ver.
-"Who is th-" "Keshi L/n, 22 years old, work as an Martial Artist, 175cm, i like kicking men's d^ck when they are messing with my little cutie fluffy angel bean beautiful button goldie gorgeous queen adorable heavenly starlight baby angel blossom cakie cuddle bear-" Keshi cut Shu sentence off. "AYO-"

😭
27/6/2022
27 Jun 2022