R.i.p Fulgur(emotional)

Why am i alive- just to suffer.....every night-

Warning : Y/n Akuma, insomniac Y/n, pervert Y/n

Y/n about in this chapter : Spy

-------------------

"BROTHER"

"Yes,Y/n?"

"Help me with my horn-cover-"

Vox got up from his chair and walk towards his sister/brother. He took the horn-cover from them and then put it on their head and tied it.

"Thank you, oni-chan! Also..." They said making Vox stopped paying attention on his stream.

"How long is Fulgur's d-" "GET OUT" "k"

Vox pov

The Noctyx members laugh along with Shu,Luca and Mysta. Ike just watch in horror

"Why did they ask such questions like that- hahahah!" Alban ask while laughing. "They must have interest in Fulgur" Yugo said. "No they didn't. They are always like that" i said as i chuckled. "Ok their stream are starting" "LET'S GET READY FOR THIS SHIT"

"Hello, sweethearts" They said making the chat go wild. "Cheheheh, calm down damn-" Y/n said then called someone. She immediately change her voice to some vocaloid name, i think the name is.... Gumi i think..

"Hello, Fulgur!" They said and my hands holding me from getting up.

"Hello Y/n" Fulgur said making the others eyes wided.

"This chocolate cake isn't the only cake i'm getting today!" They said still in Gumi voice.

"Oh~?" Fulgur sang

"Thats it, I'm done." I said as i got up from my chair.

"Fulgur I'm gonna make you meet your nightmare." I said in bass boosted and then mute.

I grab the broom and go to his room

Y/n pov

"AAAAAAAAA" i heard

"CHAT SOMEONE JUST SCREAM"

Emily666👹👹: ITS FULGUR
Kawataswife : FULGUR NOOO
Mysta : Rest i peace Fulgur
Nishishit : Vox really said "I'm gonna rip tonight! RIP THE FULGUR AYYE"

I read the chat "Vox really said "I'm gonna rip tonight! RIP THAT FULGUR AYYE" pEHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH" i laughed.

Not even 30 seconds later.

"RIP Fulgur..." I said as i wipped away my crocodile tears.