Enemy or Ally?

Lol

Warning : Second Grader disorder, skins showing, ooc(out of character)Luxiems
Occupation in this chapter : Urban Legend Ghost(Hanako)

-----

"Luca, the Mafia..will you ever beat me in this battle?"

"Hohoho, i have Shu the sorcerer in my side!"

*Poof*

"I have to run! But i will use one of my powers to find it!"

"Guys- this is literally just gonna find the things you guys hid- WAIT Y/N-SENPAI DON'T GO TO THE BATHROOM MYSTA IS STILL-" "AAAAAA Y/N GET OUT!" "What is happening?" "Nothing, Vox. We want to see if Y/n can find her dolls"

Vox let out a sigh and count. "1...2...thr-" he got cut off by the 2nd bathroom door at the kitchen opened.

"Heheheh....HAHSHAHAHAHAH YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Y/n let out. "I, Y/n the Urban Legend Ghost will not defeat by some peasants lile you!" They said.

Ike went to her and comb her multi(A/N:how did you spell it) hair colour because it was messy. "Ike Eveland...is he an Enemy or an Ally?" Y/n asked themself. Ike hit them with the comb.

"Ow! That hurts,Almighty Ike!" Y/n whined.

"Stop that" Ike said. "I, am a demon that came from a kingdom just to protect your city, Miss L/n" Vox bowed, played along.

"Oooh~ a demon! I never see a demon other then my mother!" Y/n said making a silence between the groups.

Mysta also stopped his way to the couch. Luca tried to change the subject.  "Well Y/n! How about we go out or something?"

"Let me change my appearance so the enemies don't attack us.." Y/n said going to her room. After some minutes of the Luxiem boys talking they just translucent from the ceiling making Shu flinched. "How do your fighter look?" Y/n asked as they put two of their middle finger on between their eyebrows and posed.

They were wearing high school clothes, a skirt, fingerless gloves, ankle high socks,high school shoes and a big bat hairclip.

They tied their hair into a( if your hair short :  small) ponytail and let their front hair loose.

"Good, now lets go out"Ike said taking the keys.

-time skip+

They arrived at the park and Y/n look around. "What are you doing?" Shu asked. "Looking out for enemies.." Y/n said. "Forgot about enemies! Lets play for a bit!" Mysta yelled and grabbed Y/n hands "wait if you grab my hands you will get poisoned and di-" "see? Nothing happens when i touch you!" Mysta said cutting off Y/n.

Shu and Luca tagged along while Ike is reading books and Vox is watching them.

Shu was playing with Y/n. Mysta was chasing Luca. They were all happy. Ike look at them for a second and chuckled.

Vox watch them in overjoyed that they get along after 1 month.

----
HELP THIS IS SO CRINGE I'M CRYING

Date : May 12-May 13 2022
word counts: 507 words