Not running away! {Luca .K}

{gender neutral reader}

Info : You're a demon who is not on a good term with Box Tenshi after an incident happened. Your original is on a good term with Vox. You didn't know why. Your another alter ego already get along with Hikarino and Eki. You're so confused. You decided to meet someone else. Luca Kaneshiro.

You flew from building by building with your wings. Until you went to rest at an empty, abandoned balcony. You took a mirror from your bag and take care of your hair. You make a disgust face as soon as you see your halo is keeping your horns inside. You didn't like that thing. This happens because you have start a violence behavior, eating other livings and doing crimes to the human world.

Tenshi, didn't even try to defend you. He did but he just kept quiet. After that, start to grew horns and have demon wings. Tenshi avoid you since then, that makes you mad. You have complained to Vox about it and he pretty much agrees.

You put your stuff again your bag and spotted a person you have been looking for. Luca Kaneshiro.

You knew him from Eki. You drop to the ground and landed on your feet. He turns around and saw you. "You're R/N's alter ego, Y/n Muichiro, right?" He ask you with a smile. You nodded. "It's nice to see you!" He shakes your hand. "It's kind of expected to see R/n's alter ego is a demon with halo! Because they have black kind of halo with white horns!" You nod again. "Why are you here?"  He asks again.

"Because, I've lost my childhood friend. Could you..at least b-be my friend?" You stuttered. 'curse you author for making me stutter' you thought.

"Sure! I don't really mind!" He says and invited you to his car.

After that, you both start to hang out. Sometimes, you get teleported because R/n keep having you to join their stream.

This time is worse. All the alter egos were there and it's a party, not a stream. Curse you R/n, I hope you get killed just like William Afton did. You didn't like crowds that much."Didn't expect R/n would invite a violent person like Y/n. Welcome" Eki welcomed you. Tenshi didn't seem to like it. "Welcome, Miss Y/n. I hope you didn't mind me shoving food to your mouth because we didn't have fork" Hikarino suggestef as you sit down.

Kakeruno just watch the situation going on as he drinks his wine. You go closer to Hikarino because you want to eat. "Ah~" He said wanting you to open your mouth. "A—" the food got slapped away by Luca. "What is going on..?" You ask him and he simply drag you away. Hikarino frowned and continue eating. Eki just watch his sister figure getting dragged to a group and make her sit next to Ike. The glass he's holding cracks a little due to how hard he had gripping it.

After that party, you have got out from that place with Luca. You're about to fly and leave but Luca hold your pointy tail. You close your wings and went towards him. "What's wrong, Luca?" You asked him. "I want to confess to you tomorrow. Can you come to the park next to {copyrighted} hotel?" He asks. "eh?" You flinch. "You better come" He said. "Uh-huh.." you nodded. "It's important" he said. "Hmm" you hummed.

"Why are you making that face?" He asks. "Luca, this is already a confession.." you said. He was silent to process what did he say earlier. "Oh..." He realised. "And yeah, I will" You said while kissing the palm of his hand. "I'm so glad..!" Luca said as he hug you.

"Well, I don't" Eki said from behind with a bloody pen. "Let's run..!" He said grabbing your hand and ran away. "You're not running away!" You hear Eki yells.